Saturday, December 06, 2014

It's been a while.

It has definitely been a while since I last wrote a post.
Though Dayre may seem like a more convenient blog platform but nothing beats Blogspot.
How do I actually come up with things to write on my online blog is by sitting down in front of the computer and start reminiscing on the past.
Past as in past few months and days.
What happened and what I wish will happen in the upcoming days ahead :)

Life has been moving pretty fast recently.
It is like a routine lifestyle nowadays, no doubt.
At times I do forget to stop and enjoy the moment.

Ever since I started my working life, everything has been fast pace.
Can you believe it has been more than 3 months since I started working.
I can still remember my first day at work.
Who I sat beside during orientation, my first team and everything that happened.
Just ended my second engagement and now doing my third engagement.

In just less than 10 days, I will be leaving my current audit firm.
It has indeed been a really great journey here.
I have met some pretty amazing people.
Every one of them had so different characteristics that I felt so amazed.

Honestly, I am a person that really prioritise the hierarchy.
LOL. I know this is weird but I think for me, I think RESPECT is definitely something important in life.
No matter what, it is important to respect seniors and elder people.
Yeah, I am that kind of person.
The thing I find unique about my current working place is that, the seniors treat the juniors as friends.
So it kinda amazes me?
It is probably because there ain't any age gap between the seniors and the juniors so we pretty much get a long quite well and fast as well.
It is definitely something new to me cause all this while I don't really open myself up to joking and basically crap in front of seniors but HEH, it ain't that bad :)

I really like how some people that I've met, they are so charismatic that when they are in the room and if they were to speak, the whole room listens :)
SO AMAZING!
Eventhough that person is just talking some random or funny jokes or even lame jokes.
EVERYONE LISTENS AND LAUGH!!

Charismatic, definitely a gift.

Too fast, too fast.
Life's moving too fast.
It is almost the end of 2014 already.
Moving from a girl to a lady.
Where have all the time gone?
Everything are now bygones.
Some things have changed,
Some still remained.
But all that matters is still happiness,
If only we can all forget the bitterness.
That would be nevertheless,
AWESOMENESS.


Found this on pinterest.
Something to think about :)
Have a great weekend!

No comments: