Sunday, March 17, 2013

Up up and above.

Time for some motivation.

Future me,
I am currently very obsessed with coming up with motivational quotes :)
You should do that too!

So, here are a few of it that I came up with these few days.

"Don't cry because you tried and failed. Cry because you gave up and never had the chance to fail."

"I may not be perfect; but the imperfections are those that makes me a perfect homo sapien."

"Always be ready for challenges up ahead because chances are that the challenges might lead to opportunities. :)"

"Never forget your root because without it you won't even be here. "

"The higher your expectations, the worse is your disappointment."

"Stop worrying about matters out of your control. If it is yours, it will definitely be yours one day."

Okay..

Well, that is it :)


No comments: