Monday, March 18, 2013

Bad day.

I felt so frustrated that I don't know how to express my feelings and I let them out by crying.
I know that I have to conquer the ability to control how I respond to things that come my way but I just could not handle it.

I need to send resume to my friends, type the consent letter and print it out, complete FM assignment and study for Friday's exam.

Turns out, the computer just won't turn on!
So I tried turning it on since 8.30pm till 10.30pm!
I was sooooooo super duper frustrated!
I want to, I really want to and really have the WANT to study this time!
But I have to complete the other tasks first before proceeding.
But the computer just doesn't wanna turn on!
And on top of that, my USB cable to charge my phone went missing!
ARGHHH!
I just cannot stand it! :(


No comments: