Saturday, March 09, 2013

One good deed a day keeps the depression away :)

Quote of the day..
"If doing ONE good deed can put a smile on your face, why not do it abundantly to never frown again."
:)

 Yes, I did one small little good deed today and am feeling very satisfied :)

Today is great!
I am feeling extremely happy :)

Purplish Day!
Long toes!
 Even the sky is lighted up!

"When you change you attitude, you automatically change;
your perspective,
the way you think,
the decisions you make,
the actions you take
and
the results you get."
Extracted from Professional Development lecture notes :)

It is not what you think that matters, it is what you believe and do that matters :)

Inspired :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a friend who had been conducting a little homework on this. And he actually ordered me dinner due to the fact that I found it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending the time to talk about this matter here on your internet site.

My blog post - resting metabolic rate calculator