Saturday, March 24, 2012

JELLY EVERYDAY!

Good morning!
Recently I redeemed another voucher from Everyday.com.my! :)
So far, I feel that Everyday promotes the most affordable deals and the best referral commissions :D
Almost every month, there will be a little cash credited into my account!
I've heard and seen comments regarding their refund and no-reply emails but so far I've not encountered any problem purchasing deals with Everyday.

So, back to the deal I redeemed! :)
I bought this deal quite long ago, I didn't get to redeem it with the Q Jelly cake because I did not see the terms that said I can't redeem it on Friday and Saturday :(
Anyhow, the other day I was in KL so I decided to go over to Pavilion to redeem it! :)
The good thing about this deal is that there are no reservation required :)
I just head over to the kiosk and redeem 2 boxes!
Each had 6 in it!
I redeemed 2 different flavours.
This is the chocolate flavour.
By far my FAVOURITE!!
 And this is the Pandan Flavour.
For me it is not sweet enough :)

Overall, it was nice! :)
I think it would be great for kids, especially for parties.

Q Jelly has been operating in Malaysia for quite many years already.
So, below are the details:

Lot P1.03.00 Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
168 Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur. 

LG311D, 
1Utama Shopping Centre,
47800 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor 

No.57, Jalan Puteri 2/3,
Bandar Puteri,
47100 Puchong.

Tel: 03-8063 8859 (for enquiries & reservation) 

No comments: