Thursday, November 11, 2010

Underage.


I have time to spare to update this blog before I leave college because last night I stupidly changed my alarm clock time.
I woke up earlier today =.=
Wasted time!
I should be sleeping =(

Anyway, yesterday I had a test for IOM.
Gosh, it sucked big time. I just hope I get more than 20.
If not then I suck =.=
Life's good currently.
I feel kind of stress out because of travelling everyday.
2 hours =.=
I need a time out like seriously.
Yesterday night, had a meeting with the Priest.
It was erm, nothing much.
Said the Rosary and ate dinner.
The chicken curry was amazing!
The chicken was so tender!
Had some secret recipe in there =)
When we came back, it was already 10.30pm.
TV2 was showing a movie called Just Married.
It's a comedy about a young couple that just got married and have no idea how to deal with their marriage.
I watch till around 11.30 and mum say it wasn't appropriate for me =.=
So she ask me to go to sleep.
I didn't want to at first, but then I thought sleeping is nice =)
So I went to bed =)

I realise nowadays movies are flooding my blog xD
But they are all great movies =)
I won't watch boring movies anyway.

Happy Thursday!

No comments: