Monday, September 27, 2010

First day, 2nd sem.

Blink blink blink, three weeks of holiday ended!
Today is the first day of our second semester in KTAR =)
Nothing's changed since the last time I met my college friends.
Okay, something changed!
Yap Ho has a new IPhone 4g and Yee Tong has a 5megapixel phone okay!
How cool is that?!
Haha, and all I got was this cool phone =)
I'm not complaining!
I'm just glad I have a usable phone!

So far college is okay.
English coursework has already begun.
Gosh, what's the rush?
FOA is totally a subject that is just continuing from IA =.=
No difference but it looks and sounds difficult.

This sem's timetable is kind of errrr, tiring.
Most of my classes ends at 3 or 3.30 in the evening and starts either at 8 or 9.30 in the morning.
But on Friday I only have one class which is from 11-12.30 =)

I'm gonna choose swimming as my koko choice this time =)
Looking forward to learning new things.

PEACE OUT! =P

No comments: