Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Birthdays and more birthdays! =)


Wake up early in the morning and got ready to go out.
Not for college but to celebrate my friend's birthday in Jusco.
Mum sent me to Universiti LRT station cause it was on the way to her working place.
She left me in the motor lane.
I was so scared to walk to the LRT station by myself.
And it is kind of dangerous because there are many foreigners there.
Seriously.
So I quickly walk up the LRT station and waited for the train.
Reached Wangsa Maju just in time =)
Walked around a while.
Then CC bought a S size mini skirt.
Super small.
I can't imagine any girl that can fit in those =)
Never wore any mini skirts before in my life.
Then we went to McD for lunch and celebrated Jia Ying's birthday there.
I do not have any pictures to be displayed.

After that we went to college and attended a super boring lecture.
The lecture is boring not because of the lecturer but because of the subject.
IT = suffering!
It is super boring.
I read The Curious Incident of the
Dog in the Night-time.
It is a picture of a dog in the middle.
This book is amazing!
The English used is not difficult.
It makes you think a lot, seriously!
It is just A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!
Highly recommended!
It is written by Mark Haddon. (Obviously!)
Get one and read it, you will not regret it! =)
Friends, if you wanna read it, you can borrow it from me.

That's all for today =)
Have a nice day!

No comments: