Monday, August 17, 2009

Morphin! Muffin!

Jokes cracked in tuition. Ignore it.
Bored of school.
Meaningless day...
Totally blur during addmaths class.
Sigh.
Thanks Wei Yeen! For teaching me =)
Appreciate it a lot ^^
Today our class got some scary looking voodoo dolls.
It's really really scary.
Especially those with long long legs.
SCARY!
I don't even know why I took one of it back home.
I think tonight it will walk out from my school bag and choke me 0.0
Better zip up my bag and put a padlock there T.T
LOL =.=
RIDICULOUS
Why do I even fear the small dead thing =.=
But, seriously it's SCARY!
Anyway, today tuition kinda nice.
Cause only revision.
Nothing that made me go "huh?" LOL
Gotta go do addmaths homework which I only understand 1% of the chapter and Sir already finish the chapter. Sheesh, I'm a slug T.T
Slow and lazy.
Chiowsss...

No comments: