Friday, July 10, 2009

Sabar je larh =)

Anyway, Gin had a FREE hair cut.
And so did I xP
Mum bayar marh xD
So...school was...hmm, miao-ishhhhhhh!! xD
I have no idea why today was so kaum-ish =x
Did ya notice? =x
Ok, anyway...
School started with that boring bacaan yasin/confucious reading.
It was indeed boring =.=
Moved on to erm, Physics.
Lucky I completed my homework yesterday, so today I could actually understand what the teacher crapped in front =x
And oh yea, sat at the BACK today xD Cause tertarik with Lynn's emo-ness xD
Her emo-ness started before Physics and ended before Physics xD
Then then then..
We started this meow-chestra xD
Where we go...meow meow meow meow meow! meow meow! meow meow!
Guess what song is that xD
Then went for Sejarah.
First time didn't listen to Pn Nancy x_X
I feel the guilt x_X
Haha. KIDDING!
Angela has her own Empire under the Kuching City's memorial thingy.
I forgot that one call what x_X
That Big Cat in the middle of the city.
She said it was underground.
And I don't know why suddenly we talked bout Yunani and Rom.
Then bout war @.@
Angela say if got war then she and her army of cats will come out and fight.
Lynn and her army of......pandas will hide and then come out for victory after everyone dies in war xD
CHUN-ted!
Est time we bullied exercise our rights, like what Angela said xD
Okay larh, it's sort of bully don't you think so?
Omgosh, GUILTINESS xD
We asked Ta to go out of school to buy for us Loh Mai Gai =.=
Thanks Ta the Turtle ^^
Then we had breakfast and moved on to English =.=
We talked the whole time during English.
Mainly bout catssss...Angela dreams to be a cat =.=
Well, she's already one =x
Everyday can hear her Meow here Meow there @.@
Then skipped Bm =x
Cause we were tring to break into the KH bengkel =x
LOL!
They, they, not me =x tried to open the padlock using hairpin. LOL!
Then BALIk! Yay!
Lynn teman-ed me to the gift shop. Alaaaa, nak beli punya benda xde T.T
Sad dao T.T
Anyway...
Then Lynn wanna buy something else, I scared cm's mum come le so I want go back school.
I walk alone T.T
Damn scared.
Some more don't know how to cross road.
Wahhh...some more so many cars =.=
Then wait lorh, I see got chance, I cross fast fast. The one and only person I saw, Uthaya!
I faster ask her whether she saw Cm or not.
Cm was behind me =.=
I was like "wth, why? why? why?"
Really damn FISH eh!
Lok Yee, Cm and Uthaya there laughing like gila lerrhhh!
I feel damn malu T.T
They say he was right in front of me when I was crossing the road T.T
Yerr..how come I didn't see dou wan?
Sigh.
Blinded by fear x_X
So yadaaaa yadaaaa yadaaa...
School went pretty well today =)

I want chicken wings tonight!! And cake!! Wee~

No comments: