Saturday, July 04, 2009

4ooth POST!

Alamak, I can't believe I'm using my 400th post to post about a silly + funny conversation of Bin Bin xD
Anyway, this happened during the morning confucious-reading session which Perimbun have it every Friday.
Silly, but true.
Let's proceed...

Boon Jun : Eh did you know that Wen Bin's name was actually Lee Wen Bin Ahmad??
Felicia and Angela : HUH?! Yes arh?!
Angela : So means your dad Islam arh?!
Boon Jun : Err, yea, his dad islam but mum chinese.
Angela : Huh?! Really arh?
Bin Bin : Err, yea yea.
Felicia : So your name is Ahmad Lee Wen Bin? *Bodohnya soalan ini =.=
Bin Bin : No larh. My dad's name is Ahmad =.=
Felicia : Owh yea hor xD Psps...
Angela : So you don't eat pork arh?!
Bin Bin : Errr, I eat.
Everyone there : Huh? You Islam worh, where can eat pork?!
Bin Bin : Erm, my dad Islam, my mum chinese, so I eat HALF lorh!

Everyone starts laughing xD

Felicia : Eh, then why are you here? You're suppose to be in tapak perhimpunan to do bacaan Yasin.
Bin Bin : Aiyo, I never bring larh. How to baca.
Felicia : SPEECHLESS....

Kay so after that Cm taught me one word.
He say it's a boy's secret =x
I wanna know what is it =x
Beautiful chess @.@
TELL ME! =P
I know larh I very noob =(

No comments: