Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day!!

Slept super late on Saturday night cause of someone =x
Woke up super early on Sunday a.k.a Mother's Day because of someone! YESh! That someone is MY MOm!! =)
Woke up at 7.30am, made breakfast for the whole family =) Yesh, I suck in frying egg =.= I don't know why, that's the only food I can't fry. Stupid egg! Fried french fries, nuggets and also scallops =)
Glad mum enjoyed it ^^ Basically I spent my whole Mother's Day on the couch studying Chemistry which I totally screwed the whole paper today T.T Sorry T.T
Then night went to Taman Orkid to eat dinner. Thanks to gor for belanja-ing us ^^
Yesterday night had some stupid arguments larh =.= Mum, gor and dad =.= Damn freaking noisy sia. I couldn't even concentrate =.=
Slept off at around 12am, praying that everything will go well the next morning ^^

EXAM!!

SUCKS TO THE MAX! =.= Well, for me. BM was okay. But section B I do till haflway suddenly blank =.= I just hope my marks cukup-cukup makan larh x_X Don't want get B eh T.T Neither A2 T.T
Will do even better in Paper 1 =)
Then CHEMISTRY! SPEECHLESS!
Blanks and craps on my paper. Written and erased. Either written or left blank, no marks will be given anyway. Why want waste ink? =x
Thanks for those wishes =) Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. Headache please go away T.T
Flu please come back =x

No comments: