Tuesday, May 12, 2009

LASILAHAM!

Tk, thank me for this name =)
It's the nicest, pro-est, coolest, yeng-est name I've ever given someone okay! =)
Haha, i received a vacancy =.= Swt lorh. Really swt.
Okay, I think nothing happened today. Morning woke up on the wrong side of the bed =x
First paper, Maths 2. Okay gua. Don't know why I can answer @.@
Then recess. Then English 2. TOTAL BLANk! =S
I don't know why eh. Formal letter. WTS =.= I didn't elaborate any points. Just copy paste. Then continuos writting. I looked at the question so damn freaking long =.=
All 5 questions I also not sure want do or not. That time 12 something dy. 1.05 time end. Finally decided to crap one sad story =.= Damn crap larh that story =.=

Btw, read Lynn and Cm's blog. Sigh. Both talk bout J and Samson. Sigh. I don't know what to say. Btw, I got so so so so many videos of Samson in my phone =x He's a super cutie man! He talks cutely, walks cutely, acts cutely, jokes and smile cutely ^^
Memang super sad larh he's leaving. But we need to be happy that he's returning to his family right =) We cannot be selfish just cause we wants him here with us =)

Saturday might have Addmaths extra class x_X Actually I damn happy. Addmaths really damn fun lorh =)
Tomorrow history and physics 3. Good luck kay! =)
Hopefully I can finish reading history by tonight x_X

No comments: