Saturday, May 09, 2009

Dreams.

Haha. I just finished my lunch. Got back from song practice. I terus took my chemistry notes and lie down on the hard sofa. YESh! The wooden one. I thought that would kept me going for a few hours.
But NO! I SLEPT OFF!! Seriously. With the papers on my hand, eyes closed! Then I suddenly woke up and went to the soft and comfy sofa. Some more larh tido =.=
Then I dreamt! That dream was the nicest, sweetest and coolest dream! Haha. Stupid.
I even dreamt that Lois, Jes and Hui Min came to me new house @.@
It was a messaging dream again. We were messaging each other and I suddenly woke up @.@
My handphone was right beside me. So I click on one button to check whether got message or not. NO message.
I stupidly thought he not yet reply and went back to sleep =.=
Then that stupid dream continued! Omgosh!! It was so stupid that I actually thought it was real.
But when I really got up I really felt so dissapointed. Sigh. Draems. Which will never ever come true. It's okay. Now that I'm awake, I need to face reality! REALITY THAT I HAVE MID-XAMS NEXT WEEK!! ARGHH!
Anyway, I studied the timetable again, again and again. I finally realise that we only need to read for first week of exam only! So this week and next week all form 5-ers bermati-matian kay! =) One week only! Then the 2nd week can chill a bit dy. The 3rd week quite important! GOT PJ AND SIVIC!!! LOL!
Read larh, jangan ikut jejak kaki ku. Ingat apa yang cikgu ajar. IAITU BAGAIMANA CARA NAK KAHWIN =X So go baca text book untuk tahu macam mana nak kahwin. Especially those who wanna take SUK a.k.a Sijil Untuk Kahwin.
Anyway, I got slight FLU! Yesh! Long time didn't get dy. Happy happy happy!! =D

"Without direction, you will not be lost. You will only be directionless. So find your goal and aim towards that direction"

Cia's quote =)

Trying hard to believe that she can do it T.T

No comments: