Monday, May 25, 2009

Environment ROCKS!

Mushroom!!
Musshhhyyy!! xD

Discovered that yesterday when I was snipping through the grass ^^
Today we had Chemistry 1 at 12.25pm. We went to school just to sit for that 1 hour 15 minutes paper =.=
So before recess we were just lepak-ing like usual in 5 Beta. Irfanah and I, both Chem noob were discussing Chem. WTS.
With the help of a pro of course, Angela meow chiu =x
Then went to Physics lab. Mana tripped =x LOL. Something I would normally do, but today not me xP
And we did nothing there =.=
I don't even know why the heck we went there.
Anyway, recess-ed in class as usual. But today without biscuit xD
Then we continued Chem =)
I couldn't absorb anything. So I decided to erm, play around larh.
Irfanah and I kept staring at Pavi xD
Damn chun wei. She is DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN expressive! Seriously!
Haha. Love her damn much >.< My cute lil boy forever =x
Then Tk kacau-ed =.=
Dude, your staring at me won't work anymore! =P LALALALA...
Then finally exam started =.= We waited for so long. Belum get paper, my head was already on the table =x
I turned to Mana and say, "Wei, mengantuk arh T.T"
LOL. Don't know why.
Overall paper 1 ok I guess. Not that difficult, unless I got confused larh =.= Which always happens =.=
Got back. Bathed. Lunched. And bed time.
Today can't sleep. Can say half awake, half sleeping. I still remember my dream, if I dream means I was sleeping right. But I still heard the thunder and rain =.=
Haha. I dreamt I rared dogs, rabbits and don't know what else animals. Really damn swt wan that dream.
Then alarm rang. Didn't wanna get up T.T
But terpaksa larh. Went tuition.
Today whole two and half hour learn Physics nia ^^
Damn little student today. Don't know why.
I realised something. The most common topic in tuition will always be bout FOOD =.=
Today bout ba gua which I don't really fancy. But sir say dao damn tasty sia.
Apple + ba gua? 0.o WEIRD MUCH! But really gotta try xD

Tomorrow Phy1 and Maths1. Gambateh gambateh everyone.
Wee~ Tomorrow going Lynn's house ^^
Wednesday dai ga jie's birthday.
Next Monday huggie buggie Gurvie's birthday ^^ Which fainted twice and kick the police man's xxxx on Saturday =P
LALALA.

SomeonemissesmeandI'msohappy =P

No comments: