Sunday, May 24, 2009

Lifeless Syndrome

Dreams that woke me up this morning.
Yesh! It was a NIGHTMARE!
Anyway, volunteered to trim the grass today ^^
Yes, I realised work is much more easier when you volunteer to do it rather than being ASKED to.
I hate being asked to do stuff =.=
After trimming, I terus sleep xD
Whole day I only slept, ate, bathe and do NOTHING! =)
Mum ajak-ed me to pasar malam in cheras awana today.
We walked all the way there! We didn't even know where the pasar malam was.
Haha. I ask mum..
"How if we can't find the pasar malam??!!"
Mum calmly answer..
"Erm, then walk back larh xP"
YENG!
When we walk time kinda bright cause that time 7pm nia.
Walk till Shell there, I keep asking..
"Where's the pasar malam??!!"
Haha. Need to turn larh =)
Reach pasar malam dy just walk lorh. FREAKING hot sia =.=
Then go Econsave there. FINALLY got aircond!
Buy things le then go buy dinner opposite Econsave.
While waiting, I put my plastic bag on one table. Suddenly the table closed by itself and fell.
Whoosh, I faster faster take away my stuff and act like nothing happened xD
Lucky no one saw. Malu dao T.T
Then wait till 8.30 le. Then walk home ^^
Damn dark eh xD
Some more no light.
Got lamp post but no light =.=


As titled. Lifeless syndrome xD
It is a kind of sickness that only Felicia goes through xD


No comments: