Monday, April 20, 2009

The worse leadership camp I've ever been to =x Well, seriously.
Less ceramah doesn't mean the camp will be less boring or more fun. Haha, it has the same freaking meaning =.=
Yep, it kinda sucks. I learn like absolutely nothing and had only 20% of fun and 70% of my energy weared out =.=
So we were all told to be punctual or maybe earlier on Saturday. 7am Maha said =.=
Remi said, "Paling lewat pukul 7.15 pagi ye!"
Crap! We left school at 8.40am!
In bus kinda shuang cause Shagee and I sat together. LOL, she kept asking me to look at outside the bus xD
Then some more ky, cm, yl, tk, kh and jm sit near xD Jokesssss...
Reach liao got 'ice breaking'. Damn luan =.=
Zi En and I simply masuk any group nia =x =x
Then bahagikan kumpulan, I wanted to be in Big Didi's group de, but the "penghulu" go put me in other group T.T
Sad dao!
Then need do ADK 1 =.=
Create cheer and don't know what. My team make circle liao then all stare at each other. WTH.
Then choose Zi En be GL. But no people got idea for cheer and team name. Somehow got idea in my mind then tell them, then they add and edit. Our cheer became damn long x_X
Then I don't know got what other activity dy.
I know they got ask people go in front de. But I can't hear what the fasi say =.=
He like mumbling at the mic nia.
Then after that had don't know what activity pula. Suddenly all kena marah and kena rendam in pantai berlumpur =.=
Then do mud facial xD
A bit lame. Some more they always count 1-5 de. All also noob noob go run.
Next activity was build something with straws.
Wasting straws nia.
My group do de x jadi, so we simply build anything nia. Some more other groups use damn long time to explain bout their binaan.
Then go mandi. All rebut bathroom =.=
Line up damn long eh.
After bathe dy I feel damn sleepy. I saw Zi En nia, tell him, "Eh, tonight's activity I'm not gonna think anything, my brain sleep dy" xD
Then got ceramah, that time I half asleep dy =x
Then need do promotion some more =.=
I didn't even know I had to act, go in front spontaneously crap a bit then gao tim le. Others be patung behind nia =.=
I like supper the most! Cause, the biscuit they serve not they make de xD So it is SEDAP! xP
Anyway, 1st day HIGHLIGHT IS.....
U.M.A!! xD Story at xCm's blog =)))
Night time Sheryl and I share same bed =x Single double decker bed lai de. But both refuse to sleep down, so we share share ba =x
I so scared I fall. Told her if at night hear dou sound remember look down xD
We sleep facing the fan, damn shuang xD
Then some more kheng sam si xD xD
Damn damn shuang xD
But the malays at the side there kheng gai damn loud, like got party there nia. Some more on light =.=
Don't know what time we both fell asleep le. Then tomorrow Shagee woke us up. I don't care her, I use jacket cover my face =x I damn bad eh T.T
Then they all damn bising, shout here shout there saying no water =.=
I use blanket + jacket cover face. LOL
Then finally we decided to go wash face sama-sama =x
Go back dorm I ask Shagee now what time. She say 5.15am. WTH =.='' We were suppose to wake at 5.15 de lerh!!! Wasted my sleep nia T.T No wonder I didn't wanna wake!
Then go the other dorm 8 a bit =x
Go kheng gai with Hjun they all ^^
Left Shagee at dorm cause she slept off =.=
Don't know how she can sleep off de.
Then we walk go beach there. Bla bla blaa...I can't remember =.=
Got ceramah, wasting time de. Then noon go water rafting ^^
My group damn shuang xD
I go tipu one girl that Hjon is my didi xD
Here's the conversation...
The girl : (Looks at me and points at hjon) Eh, tengok pak we kau kacau aku!
Me : Huh? Dia adik saya larh!!!
The girl : HUH??! Ye ker? Sorry sorry.
Han Jon looks at me like 0.o LOL
The girl : So awak form 6 larh?
Me : Xde larh, form 5.
The girl : Korang kembar??
Me : Yup. Saya 30, dia 31 =)
Han Jon : (Points at me) Dia lahir 11.59pm 30 Julai, saya lahir 12.00 tepat pada 31 Julai =DD
This conver memang LOL man! xD
Then build rakit! This time got instruction all. Kinda easy liao. Compared to annual camp =)
But this time the rakit damn huge! Can fit 30 adults.
Then the guy teach us floating all =.=
And when the competition started, we had to change rakit with the group next to us. LIKE WTH??!!
We had to use the other group geh T.T And one end of the rakit bercerai =.=
So we had to go in the water and push. Sigh. Nevermind, we had fun. Damn funny, I was at the right side de marh. Then I ask one guy to dayung harder on the left. He suddenly stop. I ask why stop. He say your side is left =.= WTH??! LOL. I laugh till don't know what nia. Then no energy dayung xD Funny eh xD
Then they gave us 45 min for group 6,7,8,9,10,11 and 12 which consists of 13 to 14 per group! 13x12???!! LOL! All rush like gila. Upacara penutupan, when pengetua ucap, all sleep dy =.=
Then got one fasi wanted to snap 2 guys sleeping de. Manatau they so ngam wake. I look behind, all the afternoon session cute cute girls sleep xD
Then wah, finally BALIK!! xD
I slept 99 in bus xD
Reach le tk wake me up ^^ Thanks yea!
Then went dinner with Cm and family. Thanks to cm's parents for belanja-ing me ^^ and for sending me home =)
Came home, sms a while then sleep like pig till next morning. 5.20am I suddenly wake =.=
Overall, only rakit part fun. Food sucks =x
Lucky no more next time xD
The best leadership camp is still BNTS!! =)

No comments: