Thursday, April 16, 2009

Haha, as said in Lynn's blog, 5 Alfa was discussing bout our pathetic class t-shirt.
Luan dao I don't know what to say =.=
Scream here scream there like free market =.=
I also don't know what to say bout 5 Alfa dy. All so not coperative at all.

Anyway, today below the hill there got accident. Erm, well, it happened a few seconds after I reached school =.= So I x dapat tengok show =x
Noted that I edited this blog on 17th April 2009.
Tiring day. Of course. Slept late last night because I had so much to do =.=
Woke up earlier than the alarm but I insist on sleeping back xD
So went school when everyone were already lining up outside the class. LOL
Started with BM, passed up my Nilam book. Wee~
Addmaths was erm, okay I guess. I had no idea wth Remi was talking in front cause Brig keep copying my book and I kept looking at it @.@ Langsung xde kaitan xD
English =.= I wanted to finish my summary so badly cause I did too little words yesterday night but teacher ask me process the books =.=
Maths, I have no no no no no no no no no no idea how the heck to do =.=
Spent so damn long time just to stare at the examples and even the QUESTION! Shiat, I hate maths, love addmaths more.
Then I used recess time just to figure out how to do the blardy maths. Thanks to Boon Jun I finally figured it out =)
Today I get piss off damn fast =x Don't know why.
Somehow someone say today got spotcheck. So as usual, Brigs, Pavi and some other people kept our phones with teacher (the teacher's name shall not be revealed xD).
All the rooms were spotcheck-ed 0.o Is there even such word??
Anyway, yea, all the rooms including SPBT room and St John's room @.@ St John room sarang telefon bimbit last time. Lucky got some smart people go check before teacher check, so most of the phones safe. But somehow some kena rampas. I don't know the story, hear half didn't hear half.
Moral nothing funny today cause everyone like damn busy. Most students not in class. All vanish don't know go where @.@
Nancy talk damn soft eh =.= I can only hear the last word she say de. So how do you expect me to pay attention during sejarah class???
Then teacher give latihan to do. That time all students balik class dy.
Then Angela, ky, cm and kc came kumpul at brig's and my table.
Haha, suddenly ky started talking in chinese =.=
I terus oit him. Reason? Cause brigs there, she can't understand chinese larh dude =.=
So don't know who say, "Okay, If speak English then all heads in!!"
@.@ LOL! Then all sit damn close xD kc share chair with me tim =.= Apahal larh. Suddenly I notice Nancy looking at us. I terus say, "Oit, teacher teacher!"
Then all fast fast go behind and act like doing notes xD
Then teacher shout, "Ahh, itu, yang duduk kumpulan-kumpulan punya, mesti x siap kerja latihan!"
I terus say, "cikgu cikgu saya dah siap xD"
Padahal I x touch also =.=
Damn song lorh do group talk during sejarah xD
That time we got back our phones liao. Suddenly I heard tk say when we balik time Remi want spotcheck our class. WELL, THAT'S WHAT I HEARD LARH.
Then I go spread to everyone =x
Everyone panicked =x SORRY DUDES!
Then when want balik, tk go shout, "KELAS, INGAT MINGGU DEPAN JGN BAWAK HANPON DAH!!" LOL!! Damn yeng lorh our class =.=
Btw, now our class front dorr and back door got some notice.

Dilarang masuk!
RM0.20 Entry
RM0.10 Exit

Arahan : Along

=.= " See also know siapa punya kerja already larh. HTK racing wheels =x
I bet by next week sure got teachers complain bout our class liao de =.=
Especially the "womb" xD
Today Sree act like the "womb". Sibeh funny man!
"Hari ini saya joke, joke yang serius."
"Hari ini xde koma lagi dah, terus full stop."
WTH LARH =.= LOL!!
PERIMBUN SEMAKIN FUNNY EH!

Anyway, today xCm, pauline and I went metropoint. They went to practise bowling, I went to menyibuk xD
Waited at bus stop damn long =.= Some more weather damn hot. Some more didn't eat anything =.=
LOL. Something happen. Someone angry =x
Sorry larh ^^
Btw, kajang damn hot de eh. Walking from one building to another building, wah, the sun like burning -.-
Finally we left Kajang before 5pm. Reach home dy damn nice. Got fan =)

Wee~ Tomorrow go kursus kepimpinan xD Pauline say got water activities. Yes yes yes yes! xD
Miss playing water damn much xD
Although not many friends going but I'm glad I'm going. Never go before eh. Every year want go de, but don't know why didn't go. This year dapat go then go larh =)
Wah, I blog damn long @.@
Stop here ba, although got many things happen. Xkan want write all kan xD

No comments: