Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Today's explore race.
Had...

RUN!

BANG!

FALL!

BLEED!

STITCHES!

SCREAMS!


LOL. Yep, that's what that happen! SERIOUSLY! Not lying. But not to me larh =.= If not I won't be here typing =)
Had fun running up and down the school. Had fun walking up to the 4th floor for BSM meeting =.=
Had fun walking to Suntex from the bus stop with Sheryl!!!!!!!!
Had fun walking home alone, cause I saw leng zai =x
Had fun having the small group talk which consist of all Malaysian races =)

Wee, I love cats ^^
The whole journey back with Sheryl, I kept talking bout cats and dogs till she geram xD
Then when I reached home, I opened the door, suddenly one huge cat ran down from the stairs and went out through the kitchen window =.=
Btw, I got a new CAT friend xD ANGELA!! xD Damn funny xD I love her cat sneeze ^^

No comments: