Saturday, April 25, 2009

Independence

Come to this new house le. My independence level increase liao =)
Now I don't count on anyone anymore. Like that day Friday. I mean yesterday.
I know CM stay back. So I got no transport home. I didn't care whether I had transport home or not, I still went to school. After school baru think how to go back x_X
Smart human =.= So after think damn long le. Finally decided to follow my old bus back to old house and walk from there. Although the sun was glaring up there, but still I bertekad to walk home =)
Benefit of walking home..
1. Train stamina
2. Ukur the jarak from home to school =x
3. Sunbathing =x
4. Independence level increased =)
5. Train leg muscle =x
6. Feel the feeling of being in danger =x
7. Get to spend time with myself and talk to myself =x
8. No need depend on people.
9. Get ready for next year =x
10. Got 9 benefits of walking back xD

Walao eh, damn many benefits xD Kaka. I just realised that from school to house is 8km. Geng lorh I walk 8 km ^^ Damn proud of myself =)
one hour journey xD
But quite dangerous, cause sometimes kena kejar by that dumb dumb dogs =.=

Anyway, today had BB =)
Music practices are always fun ^^ Today during worship I sing dao no voice =.=
Drill I command =) I knew I was gonna kena. But if x kena how to learn jek ^^
Too soft? LOL. Or wrong command? LOL! Wrong command larh! =P
No wonder larh =.=
Thanks for telling me. Hehe. Special squad activity coming up on the 5th of June =)
Today exam x_X I can't remember what I answer 0.o
After a very very very long time, today I kena blister 0.o Sigh. Long time never kena dy eh T.T Suddenly kena again =.=
Walao, dad ugut me. He say either come back early from BB (means leave during drill) or quit BB =.=
Sure don't want quit larh =.= Got gam cheng to every single members there liao T.T
So I choose to go back early =(
I know hj will miss me geh xD

10pm le. Gotta go do homework ^^

No comments: