Thursday, April 30, 2009

Today go school kinda useless x_X
As usual, hated English period =.= Today learnt bout Form 4 literature.
Then BM, did erm, that borang filling thingy. I was so damn freaking blurr man =.=
I don't know what, where, why and how =.=
Then PJ no teacher, erm, i forgot what I did 0.o I think we ate during PJ and I opened Maths latihan book and only did 2 questions =.= That also write the number of columns and rows. LOL!
Then SJ.
EVERYONE THOUGHT SHE WOULDN'T COME!
But she came back early! Obviously I did not bring text book larh. If not I wouldn't be complaining here xD
But she just sell to us a thick latihans for only 50 cents wei! I can't believe it. But she told me it was RM5 -.-ll
Then I told her, "Cikgu, saya xde duit larh. X payah beli larh T.T"
Then she say, "Saya tipu awak sajalah!" LOL. Teacher and jokes =.= which I fell for!!! wth.
I took the latihan but went back to my place and, erm, I can't remember what I did. But I know I did not do the latihan xD I chat-ted with Lynn and Angela. Angela was freaking out. LOL. Pressure.
Then recess, went with Kavi. She taught me Chem ^^ She explained damn damn damn many times then only I understand a bit xD I know formula but don't know what is it for =.=
Then after rehat, Jaleha Zaleha didn't come. Suddenly I went to Shageetha and asked her to teach me Physics @.@
Wah, she teach dou the whole table all filled with people. LOL. Damn fun lerh. Lucky I got first class seat =x
I sat right in front of her. So I can understand better xD Finally understand electromagnetism PART 1 =.=
Then EST. Wah, teacher talk a lot eh. I felt damn sleepy. But thanks to Angela and Lynn I did not fall asleep. Although I need to keep turning behind =.=
Then BIO. Wee~ Fun part! Today Bio time like bo lat dy. Gonna fall dead anytime. Before bio start I sat at Vanessa's place. Then when start, I really damn damn damn malas go back my place. So I sat there. Halfway, I go sit beside Vanessa. Learn bout haemodialysis. I know serba sedikit bout it cause my aunt goes through it. My "carry mum" a.k.a mak angkat. So I purposely go disturb Vanessa by explaining bout all those veins and blood flowing. She like gonna faint dy xD
Then I was listening to teacher, suddenly I realised something. I told Vanessa..
"Eh, you listen arh. Teacher will say kay or okay so many times wan"
She listens.....
First kay...
Second okay...
Third kay...!!! LOL!
That time I really couldn't stop laughing wei! It's so damn freaking funny till I can't even concentrate on what teacher is teaching. All I hear is OKAY or KAY!!! LOL!
Somehow Bio ended. Today I used Vanessa's bio book and she used mine @.@
Why? Cause we lazy to switch back.
Then after school I went Brig's house! ^^
Why? Cause my house no food. So she offer to bawa me to her house for lunch =)
Then go there, makan. Got ice-cream eh ^^
Then at 3pm I walked home.

Tomorrow. Can't wait ^^

No comments: