Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Today, apd crew kena tegur from the "womb" =x
Haha, in the end kena tepuk tangan =.= Damn lame sia.
Then masuk class lewat. I look at the board. Why got 2x2 2x1 de? 0.o
I was thinking, we learning standard 3 stuffs izit? LOL
Then Kavi taught me ^^ Thanks Kavi!
Brig keep sleeping nia today =.=
Bla bla bla, recess alone. Kinda biasa dy =.=
Nvm, life's like that.
Then Chem, I brought the wrong book =.=
Instead of bringing Joel's empty book, I go bring Chen Onn's book =.=
Then do experiment time finger kena acid, don't know why damn pain =.=
Then I help cm isi his book ^^ Cause I no book, want act guai in class xD Padahal I x listen to what teacher say also. Keep copying Haziq nia xD
Then kc show video. CM don't let me see T.T
Then est time go walk walk alone =x
Then don't know what teacher crap in front. KC sit beside me. We keep talking nia xD
Then teacher suddenly tegur the guys "Nak cakap lain kali duduk luar cakap" xD
Terasa lerh xD
Wanted to go out geh =x but teacher wasn't looking at me and kc XD xD
Then suddenly brig say hoab call me =.=
HOAB lied to me sia. Hate her =.=
She say xde sambutan. Padahal more than one bus of people going liao. KNS betul =.=
Then I go class emo =.=
Don't know why. After bell ring I terus walk up PS alone. Angela suddenly call me from behind ^^ Ask me whether want go makan bo ^^ So happy lerh xD
Then go makan with her. Saw gin and Pavi.
Angela damn frust bout st john. Can understand her situation. She inside boiling liao ky some more ask her why she like don't care nia =.=
Then masuk ps for perjumpaan. Yesterday's PPS do luan everything =.=
Damn em song. Me and mana took all the books out and redo =.= Damn them larh =.=
Then do x finish, leave one note there.
Then I alone go bola jaring. Kinda shuang. Don't want play, just sit there alone. At first sit with Ija then complain de. Then she go play. I continue sitting alone and berkhayal-ing xD Then after that, walk to anjung juara alone xD
Saw iya, sat with her. Then YY pass, he say bye to me ^^

Overall today quite shuang cause get to spend time with myself. Today I didn't care bout what others say at all. They want talk, they talk larh. I don't mind at all.

No comments: