Monday, April 06, 2009

After so long I'm finally able to post pictures again! =)
Let's begin with a picture I took during Bio class.
Introducing..
Tan Khai Yoong a.ka Kayu Tan Khai Yoong ^^
He was just holding the tail bone so that TK can snap a picture of the bone but instead I snapped his picture xD

This bone is complete xD

Let's play jigsaw puzzle!! =P
I said "Eh eh eh, I want put in into the box!!"
Angela "Okay okay, we turn all the bones so that felicia can see the numbers kay"
After arranging till half dy suddenly I realise something..
"Eh, I feel like a baby =x Cause you know right, put these bones back are like you know those baby play those shape toy =.=ll"

Random Pictures

This is a picture of the baby cucumbers I picked from my old house ^^

I kinda miss my old house T.T The lightings there are way better for any kind of pictures compared to this new house. *sobs*
This is the keychain I so so so so so want!! xD It's my gor's by the way. It's so damn cute ^^
If only it was mine. Maybe someday I will steal it xD Nahh, I'm not that bad. But I still envy him for having it!! ARRRGGGHHH!

That's all the current pictures I have. Got some more larh. Malas post dy.
Have a nice day ^^

smiles Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: