Saturday, April 11, 2009

Fun day in school perhaps? Yep, the blogger is back.
It has been difficult opening IE's page these few days.
Everytime I try opening a blog, it's either the pictures will not appear or the cbox does not =.=
I get fed up so fast that I just switch off the laptop.
So, school today. Okay, I guess ^^
5 Alfa and 5 Beta gabung. OBVIOUSLY fun larh!! xD
I enter class straight put bag at KC's place. I knew he did not come, so, TK HERE I AM!! xD
Then I have no idea why I keep standing on the chair =x
Then Irfanah came and ask me "Wah, you trying very hard to be tall huh?" LOL
I say "Erm, I'm not trying, I'm already tall =x But very unstable larh xD"
Then we all settled down. Ehem, *cough cough cough* xD
YY entered our class xD His class was located in 5 Beta today, WHICH WAS RIGHT NEXT TO 5 ALFA~~!!! xD
He sat there for like about 15 minutes??!! LOL
Like right in front of my face dude! Okay larh, not exactly right in front of my face. Tk-the-pro go block =x
But too bad we had BM after that and we had to go to ICT lab =.=
Then I saw "ghost" in ICT lab =x
Okay larh, not ghost, I haluscinated =.=
Mana saw 3 girls in the teacher's room and I did not believe they were humans. She kept asking me to go and see but I too scared, I ran away =x
PJ time we did Sudoku @.@ Hjun fastest cause I do till half suddenly realise wrong, so I erased the whole paper and started again.
Sejarah was obviously "buat kerja sendiri" time.
Then recess, I went canteen alone but bumped into Shagee and teman-ed her eat nasi lemak. I didn't eat nasi lemak larh, just sat there with her ^^ I good lerh =x
Physics time. Teacher help us do homework xD
I actually understand @.@ Good larh =)
Sy damn funny, he stood in the middle of the class and like so blurr like that xD
Then teacher ask him he following Physics or Sejarah xD
He say Physics de, but teacher halau him cause he Beta student xD
EST as usual no teacher -.-
Then xCm gor gor teach us something =x
I say will ukur tonight right? LOL. I malas larh, and can't find measuring tape =x
We thought bio teacher will teach. Manatau she say, who want ask question then go to her -.-
Irfanah and I went back to the "back-gang" and kheng gai-ed. I did bio latihan. Sang belaian jiwa and Sandaran hati =x That time damn bored sia -.- Tk, cm they all play hp drum -.-
Then lunched with tk, ky, sy and hj =)
Dad insisted that he will wait at car =.= I felt damn pressured sia.
Then blablabla...here I am blogging. Dad say need go church later. Sigh. No more early sleep for today T.T

No comments: