Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The month of Lent just past.
What do you think I sacrificed during this year's Lent season??
Hmm, let's see..
I sacrificed LUNCH, online time and hmm, HOMEWORK? =x
Haha.

Anyway, I wanted to blog so badly last week cause everything went SO WELL last week that nearly everyday I laughed my lil lungs out xD
It was really a nice and memorable Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday =)
But I can barely remember anything =.=
Stuffs I remember..
Khai Yoong's new name = "Tangkai" Yoong =x
If the joke is funny, clap. If it is not funny, LAUGH! xD
Kay, I can't remember anything else.

Tk, the word "penyet" really exist okay!
Swt larh, I thought I humiliated myself today =.=
Anyway, today ky's pencil case kena "rogol dan buang' =.=
My term larh =x
Haha, he left his pencil case in class today. Then after he went home he ask Angela go take for him. Angela ask me pui her. So I follow her lorh.
See see the pencil box was lying opened beside the class tong sampah. LOL
So naked wei =x
The zip opened big big and everything not there anymore =x
Then we ask the ketua kelas larh, that kept calling Angela as sister xD She talk very funnily wei xD
Then their teacher came le, ask us go report to guru disiplin. We go hunt for the guru disiplin, then he say tomorrow only tell En.Remi, wth -.-
I told Angela, cannot, today must settle, cause if tomorrow ask sure cannot find all the things liao de. So we decided to go back to the class and ask the Sir do spotcheck. Then Sir ask who took the things. Suddenly got one boy ask "Cikgu, semua ni ke?" (pointing under Brig's desk)
Then got one girl gave Angela one note. Haha, damn chun wei.
Then found everything back except his SJ100 years badge and liquid paper =.=
Btw, last Sunday had Youth Outing by the 9th Mile Lutheran Church ^^
So I joined =)
Can say, 2nd time join their outdoor activity. My first was when I was in Form1 0.o Surprised? LOL. Yep, I went to the orphanage with 9th Mile Lutheran Church when I was 13. I was so curious why they did not do the sign of the cross when they prayed. But now I understand le.
So continue with Youth Outing. It was raining that afternoon. Dad kept asking me how we were gonna have the activity since it was drizzling quite heavily.
We chit chat outside of fellowship hall for quite a long time till everyone were asked to go up for worship. After that we got on the bus and off to Taman Bukit Jalil. I've never been there before.
It was a nice taman there. We gathered at one pondok and the bible/treasure hunt began after separation to groups. My group got Josiah (the leader), Anson Lame -.-, cute cute san san ^^, J as in Joshua, James and me. The station games were kinda fun except Yang's station that basically made everyone run out of breath -.- but okay larh =) Cause our group scored the highest there =x haha.
Then hor, we reached Wayne's station. Everyone kena blindfold and then Josiah will lead us to somewhere de. After reach last place I don't know where I am also -.- LOL.
But fun eh xD Cause you don't know where you're stepping and where you're going de. And I did something stupid =.=
Then reach Seph's station, need blow the ping pong ball from one cup filled with water to another. 10 cups. I was busy doing sudoku that time, but Seph say all need to try =.=
So I try larh, actually I don't know how to make it go to another cup de. Then Anson ask me "how come you can blow till the ping pong ball jump so high de?"
Then I terfikir, can jump to another cup marh. So thanks to me we PASSED! =x
Sy tiru my cara =) Hehe, say thank you SIFU larh =x
Then after everything, we gathered back at the same place. So ngam it started raining heavily @.@ Then got FOOD and sharing by Seph. After that went back church and Jian sent me home.
Reach home dy some more need go out dinner -.-
One more thing I discovered.
When someone asks you question. Example..
"What's for dinner arh?"
And the only word you heard was DINNER. So you reply "huh?"
And surely they will just say "DINNER!!"
Then you will "huh" again -.-
Go try this out. TK tried it, and it was true. My parents always like that =.=

I know this is a freaking long post =.=
Cause too many things to blog le xD
Today I broke record again, reached school at 7.40am xD
I masuk class nia, tk say "Wah, very early arh u??" LOL
Mum always encorage me not to go school -.- Don't know why.

Hmm, theres nothing else I guess. 3 more weeks till exam, I GUESS. Sigh.




Hmm, wondering......and thinking..........

No comments: