Wednesday, April 01, 2009

d.0.u.b.t.s

Fun day in school today. Who ever said the more the merrier is so lying! The less, the merrier! Sokong that statement! xP
Today school started with normal assembly. I mean co-curriculum assembly -.-
I come school, belum even take my first step into the school, I saw her ugly-irritating-horrible face dy -.-
Then got penyampaian sijil. I don't know why I kept asking whether need jabat tangan with 'Him' or not -.-
Then went in class. No teacher. Then TK showed me a book given by Richard Low eh woi =x I saw one guy in there that look exacty like Anson Lim -.- Rupa-rupanya he is Uncle Andrew -.-
Then HOAB pass by class, TK go shout "Woi, SAKAI!" LOL LOL LOL LOL! Then he alone laugh like orang gila -.- I go blame Fadrah for giving him food =x =x
Wa seh, Karnesh damn freaking geng. He mewakili school for chess. Then won the US Open geh champian sia!! That guy was the guiness world record holder sia!! More than 9 hours of chess -.- How the heck they sit on the freaking chair and just play chess???
Anyway, grats to him, damn proud sia xD

First masa maths, teacher didn't teach. Wasting my effort bringing that stupid textbook -.-
Then she agihkan the borang maklumat pelajar to edit, but she never give mine to me. So I go ask for it. She ask me back..
Semalam awak bukan dah edit ker?
Huh? Semalam? Xde larh. Mana ada 0.o (confused)
Ada larh! Yee Lynn dan Pavi panggil awak kan?
DOUBLE huh??? Mana ada? Xde orang panggil saya pun @.@ (Super duper confused!)
Xpe.
So I blurrly went and sat down at my place. WHAT THE HECK! Teacher don't let me edit my jawatan for this year and my home address. WTS man -.-
So because of that, I will not get extra koko marks. Damn her man -.-
Then she go out dy -.- Thank GOD!
Then Bio. All kena marah -.- Lucky I didn't copy jek ^^ I edited like A LOT -.-
But in the end wrong juga, so need redo T.T
Then BM. Wa seh, BM damn damn damn FUN! xD Today learn tatabahasa marh.
Then suddenly got some afternoon session geh st john members come to see Mun Kit geh.
But that time teacher was teaching marh. Then she go ask them what's Kata Nama.
That guy say, "nama saya ialah kata nama" -.-
Then one by one all kena panggil masuk class. Teacher like "ragging" them nia xD
Then got girls come and see de, don't know who tell teacher outside got people then teacher ask them masuk, all of them run away xD
Then got one guy some more funny, teacher asking him question de, he took out his handphone and say, "Cikgu, saya ada call" Then he walk out of class and talk on the phone -.-
Really damn funny larh BM xD Who not there damn rugi sia xD
After recess chemistry. Do ester geh experiment. We did twice cause first one x jadi. Teacher say no smell -.-
Then do 2nd time I say the smell like that balloon thingy. Teacher go say "Ya, ya, kalau ada bau belon means itu ester. Dan yang ini (pointing at our beaker) ada sikit-sikit belon." 0.o In our beaker ada sikit-sikit belon?? 0.o LOL Then we ask teacher why so smelly wan?
Don't know who say "In chemistry, this is call wangi"
Then don't know who some more say "Kalau ini wangi dalam chemistry, saya x nak tau apa itu busuk dalam chemistry" xD xD
Then teacher continue with studying. All x bawa buku xD Lucky BJ brought, I open his book and do =)
Btw, I WASN'T mabuk =x
And I DID NOT dance =x
LOL!
EST sucked -.- Didn't really pay attention pun. Dah larh masuk class late -.-
And and and, today I naik Brig's bus. Before naik, she told me at 1.30pm, one girl will call her, when the bus reach her house, it was 1.30 and she showed me her phone, really got one girl call =.=
BTW, Happy April Fools' Day everyone! ^^

No comments: