Thursday, April 02, 2009

Think before you speak
Sometimes I just don't dare to even say "I don't care". Cause the fact is I really do care.
I say I don't care just to comfort myself.
It's just hard for a super sensitive person like me to say "I don't care bout what others think or say bout me". Maybe they were joking, maybe they we're really joking, but I still feel the cut deep in the core of my heart and the blood flowing non-stop in my heart. It's a deep cut.
Maybe I'm just too sensitive. Yea, everyone hates sensitive people. Cause they just gets hurts so frequently that everyone gets tired and sick of people like that.
I'm sorry if I make ya'll feel guilty. But I will not accept any apologies.

Wait, why do I wanna feel sorry for making ya'll feel guilty? And why do I even consider whether to accept any apologies? Apologies will not even reach me.

This thing will just go around them and the next day, all of them will be staring at me weirdly like I'm some sort of freak with a fragile heart and a pessimist characteristic.

What will you feel if you found out that there's someone out there missing you and you can do nothing bout it cause you're just too damn busy with your life?
What will you do?
Everyone else notices it and you're the last one to notice it.
When someone suddenly stop in front of you and call you a NOOB. What will you do? I feel the urge to cry. But I notice, I'm no longer a kid. Crying doesn't solve anything.
It's like the time my aunt called me stupid in front of all my younger cousins and I just ran to the toilet to burst out in tears without even defending myself. Why the heck is it so freaking hard to just fight back? If I don't fight back, does that means that I accept the fact that what they are calling me is true? What if I fight back? Will I even have the courage and right words to fight back with people that have more experience in public arguing compared to me.

Life gets harder as we grow up. Everthing doesn't seem right AT ALL. It's hard to even find someone that DOESN'T ACT in front of you.
Like we all know, the world is a stage. We can't really differenciate something real or fake. Everything seem real, but the fact is that it is all fake. Even the words that people speak, sometimes they are fake, everything is made up to make them seem real. How can you differenciate whether a person is telling you the truth or they are just acting?
Nowadays, it's real hard to put your trust on any human being. Materialistic and popularistic people are growing among us. Don't judge a book by it's cover, you might just get fooled by their naive look.

Just a single word, a word that has it's poison, either on purpose or not, will remain deep in mind. It's uneraseable.

No comments: