Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Another useless day in school. Didn't even listen to the teacher during physics.
Wasted my freaking time going to school.
Better stay at home and sleep. Wanted to ponteng tomorrow, since we're not in the gang anymore. Being kicked out. Who cares anyway. I still have her and her and her and her and her =)
Wow, so many hers. What bout hims? Yea, got him and him and him and him also xD
Love all you 'hers' and 'hims' XD
Gila dy, 5.30 got tt but I'm still here blogging. Bo transport go tt -.-
Waiting, waiting for the angel to appear and fly me to the tt centre -.-
I wanna cut hair, I wanna cut hair, I wanna cut hair!! T.T
Why is July so so so so so long some more? T.T
Today she say, eh you cut first larh, I wanna leave mine longer -.-
Hallloooo, nak cut, cut sama-sama -.-
Blahhh..
Bored to the max. Homework gila banyak. At least just now I sleep liao. Tonight can do homework ^^
Edited
I just remembered. During physics class, I was sitting with bj and wen bin, I was damn bored, I keep asking bj the same question over and over again for more than 10 times. And what do you know? I didn't even realise it -.- Keep asking "Eh, how arh the stars?"
LOL. Skunkness detected =x
Then go throw all the stationaries in bj and wen bin geh pencil box then play =x Really damn sien till nothing to do -.- Then I told wen bin "You should thank me for helping you to clean your pencil box" =x LOL! I so bad larh xD
Btw, I'm skipping koko tomorrow!! GOING LEPAK!! =x Haha, no larh. Going on a DATE!
Kaka. With brigs xD No larh -.- I'm not les larh -.- And she already has hers -.-
We just wanna skip koko cause feel like it. After camp I'm gonna letak jawatan dy. Well that's my freaking plan now larh. Jadi x jadi, we'll see when July arrives xD WHY THE HECK everything has to happen in July -.-
Wee~ Love July! =x

No comments: