Monday, March 30, 2009

Well, I'm just guessing ^^
Couldn't care much also. I guess those who were together with me today would actually know what I mean. If don't know then it's none of your freaking bussiness. Thank you =)
Today was pretty gila day xD
I was like the only girl among all the guys during chemistry till Angela joined ^^ Thanks so muchie to her ^^
Tried to finish peka but in the end I realise I did the wrong experiment, so I have to do it all over again. And I was actually scolding CM for wasting trees T.T Sorry T.T Now I'm the one wasting cut down tress. Sigh.
Moral time is always fun man. The teacher damn semangat to teach wan xD
After school went to makan ^^ Today x makan tom yum cause sitamak not feeling well =(
Rude-ness detected =x
She told me something, I totally agree with what she said xD
KNS, I just got a phone call and Sheryl say I need to pay camp fees by this week. WTH, camp is like next next month -.- Dah larh now I left rm5 nia. Wednesday some more need stay back. WTH WTH WTH -.-
Damn em song BSM!! Really damn freaking em song!! Wth man!
Damn her. Trust me, I've never hated anyone as much as I hate her freaking finger! Just imagine, I hate her finger like 1000 times more than anyone else, if add up her whole body and VOICE! Means infinity!!!
I don't want continue blogging dy. Damn freaking em song. Like who will ever understand this freaking situation larh. Nowadays all those gang don't even take a damn of what happens to me also larh. So-called-gang -.- All just into their own stuffs -.-
Form 5 schooling life sucks to the max man. Hate perimbun.

No comments: