Saturday, March 28, 2009

It's "Mosquito Feeding Day" people!!! =P
Yup yuppidee yup! ^^
Okay larh, it's the 60 Earth Hour day! =D
So did all of us supported this campaign?
I don't think so. All my neighbours left their lights on for the whole hour =__=
Eventhough I went to church, I rushed home just to off the lights xD
Mum was asking dad "Why do you even listen to the girl???!!"
LOL. Dad listens to me!! Wee~
Eventhough I only supported 30 minutes of earth hour, but I still did ^^
Some more cannot sms during that time. WTH -.-
Yesterday I made someone sad T.T Im here to say SORRY GOR!! T.T
Today BB quite fun. Morning morning rush to BB xD New environment marh, didn't know from here to BB take like more than 5 minutes -.- Last time my house to BB less than 3 minutes =.=
Reach le then discuss stuffs with Seph, then lie down at computer there xD Damn freaking cold, but shuang xD When I go down my hand all freezing xD Super shuang xD
I really didn't wanna sing eh =x I want learn piano T.T But terpaksa learn vocal T.T
Then song practice, haha, all kelam kabut cause bo lyrics -.-
After that everything like normal, till end liao. Then late balik -.-
Mum keep shouting at me -.-
She say if next time late like this then no need go BB le T.T How I know will so late owh T.T
I don't wear watch also T.T


New Environment
Yup, a totally new environment for me to cope T.T
Shift to new house one week dy.
Hmm, transportation to school is A MAJOR PROBLEM!
Every morning need tumpang dad's car to old house and wait more than 10 minutes for the school bus =__=
Some more balik time pun ada transport problem. For now, thanks to CM for letting me tumpang ^^
Monday he send me till my old house then from there I walk to tt T.T
Then tuesday to new house, then need tumpang to the junction for tt T.T
Then wed I walk home ^^
Thurs I x tau how I balik @.@
Fri tumpang cm again.
Finally I get to use heater again ^^
Yesterday night damn cold, I use blanky and also comforter xD So damn shuang lerh ^^
Tomorrow Sunday le. Can sleep more some more xD
I love weekends!
Hate monday, hate tuesday, hate wednesday, hate thursday!!
Friday is a neutral day, cause I don't hate it, neither love it =P
Today squad activity time, talked bout RESOLUTIONS. I kept thinking, what's my resolutions other than getting 10A1 for SPM -.-
I know, I know!!
1. Being a less forgetful person -.-
2. Being a healthy person -.-
3. Being a happier person -.-
LOL. Macam sakai jerh -.-
Btw, it's contagious xD Today badge class Sir talk in chinese =.= What larh, what larh, what larh =.= Me and Lynn behind keep talking crap nia. LOL.
Aiyo, I don't know what to crap dy. So seldom got mood to blog nowadays. So appreciate this post xD

No comments: