Friday, March 27, 2009

Tk, thanks again for my last last year's favourite song ^^
Love it damn damn much =D
I'm still missing Form 3 time damn damn much T.T All the memories xD
Anyway, now that I'm form 5, OMGOSH, now I'm form 5!! x_X
Why my age grow so gila fast wan??!!!
Mentally and physically still in lower secondary xD

Today take class photo. I don't think that was class photo -.-
It's more like, "the-photo-for-students-that-DID-NOT-COME-ON-THE-PHOTOSHOOT-DAY" -.-ll
Not Alfarians also de -.- Campur aduk wan -.-
But I damn happy larh, cause get to stand with Angela and Brig in it ^^ X penah stand with them before ^^
Some more on top of the benches xD
Then then then, today got people luka. Again with the glass -.-
Brig jadi doctor, I over there see xD I realise the blok A students like to get hurt by glass -.-
That day that guy go hospital cause of the window paint, today another boy get hurt cause of the window paint and broke 3 window paints -.-
Can't blame him larh, he damn fat =x
Btw, I can see Mr. Sunshine setting down from my bedroom ^^ Relfection through my window xD

It's fading,
Fading behind the clouds,
Disappearing for today,
And will be coming out again tomorrow,
Yesterday is the past,
Tomorrow is a mystery,
Today is special,
That's why it is called 'PRESENT'! :D

We all don't know what will happen tomorrow. I know these few days my mood x begitu baik. But I just hope tomorrow or mayb the day after tomorrow, something nice, better, happier and positive will happen ^^

God bless everyone especially my family ^^
smiles Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: