Monday, March 23, 2009

CLick here. for updates on the sunway trip. I'm so damn malas to blog x_X

Wts larh -.- I can't upload pictures here -.- Hate it damn much -.-

Anyway, my angka giliran for SPM damn chun xD
007 xD Love it damn much. ^^ Some more got action de =x LOL

Anyhow, got into my new house dy. It's so erm, echo-ish -.- No bed. Every night sleep in living room, kinda chun. Can't wait till weekends are here xD Really can't wait. Accidentally invited hj to my house -.-ll Ps =x

Damn malas do homework. I can't even find my moral books -.- kns -.-
Tuition kinda fun larh, don't know. LOL
Teacher say "behind every successful man, theres a woman", therefore, behind every electric current, theres the voltage that pushes it -.-ll
"Learning chemistry is romantic, that's why they say it as chemistry between you and I" -.-
"Learning physics is boring cause it's about life" BULLSHYT! Physics rocks! xD

smiles Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: