Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Results are OUT!
As usual, results suck like don't know what ni -.-
I didn't really care what others got but my dad keep asking, so I need to spy on the others FOR MY DAD (But I won't do it larh, wasting my time)
So BM - Secret, get damn freaking low. I was shocked when I get my marks T.T
BI - 93
Maths - 95 (One question wrong terus hilang 5 marks, kns -.-)
Bio - 69 (Comment from teacher, "Felicia, pay more attention in class kay" swt -.-)
Chem - 54 (Yay, I didn't fail ^^)

Addmaths T.T I don't dare think of my marks T.T Anyway...

Happy Birthday to KHAI YOONG!! ^^


Its his birthday today. Celebrated for him in school.
Today's koko perjumpaan kinda sien =x The only thing I learnt was to "SENTIASA TERSENYUM" kepada mangsa xD
And so when wanna go back time, Hjon passed me, I looked at him and say..
SENTIASA TERSENYUM....then he smiled back at me..and I continue with TO THE MANGSA! =x Then he OIT me xD


Then going home time I 'kap' YY again =x LOL. This time with a bunch of 'helpers' =x
LOL. Angela calls him tau fu fa -.- Hema say he looks like an alien. OWH PLEASE! He's freaking cute ^^ Kaka.

Do I look like a primary school student Hema?
LOL. I don't think I look like
one =x
Tomorrow is the DAY! THE DAY!! =)
Hema will be happy =x

Good luck to those taking SPM results tomorrow! =)
Good luck either in fainting, crying, screaming, smiling, laughing or even dying -.-

*Edited..
Btw, today Brigs brought her puncher to school. Su
ddenly Irfanah notice something written on it. XES -.-

After school, look what we discovered in 7 11 -.-ll

Irfanah asked me, "Eh bila keluarga awak buka company roti??" -.-ll

No comments: