Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Here I am, sparing a little bit of my time BLOGGING! Wth =.=
I'm suppose to eat my dinner or bathe or doing my sivic folio or CALLING THE CAMPSITE PEOPLE! Damn! But who cares~~ Wee~~ LOL

So like what Lynn said in blog. Today was a fun day ^^
Finally -.-
Morning started with normal worries bout Sivic folio. Can you believe that the so-called-guai-feli did not complete her HOMEWORK??! LOL
A bit unbelieveable I GUESS. Hehee..
But yea, I did not write A SINGLE word in the empty paper -.-
So I went school, keep asking Brigs whether she done her part. Well, both of us did not do anything. Haha. Our conver..
Feli : Wei, I never do anything wei for sivic folio! T.T
Brigs : Fuhh, I didn't do also. So much for feeling guilty for not doing it!

=) Kaka, that's how life is. You don't know how much the other did until you ask! =)
So Sivic started, gave one STUPID excuse -.- Teacher like em choi us only. Well, who cares. I don't even know her -.- Suddenly Mana came to me and ask, "Felicia, apa nama cikgu sivik kita?"
Do you think I will know? 0.o Weird if you're asking me that question -.- How does our Sivik teacher look like pun one problem for me dah -.- If you ask me go find Sivik teacher I will surely ask back, "erm, how does she look like and what's her name?!?!" =P
So brig go tell teacher that my printer no ink and that I'll print it tonight. What a reason cause now I need to type everything cause she don't have a COMPUTER! Shyt! -.-
So we discussed bout Sivic folio for like 5 minutes and back to kheng gai-ing -.-
Till PJ TIME!! =)
Teacher didn't let Brigs do Ujian cause she wasn't wearing baju pj. So me and Mana did and then played BADMINTON ^^
It was superbly FUNNY! =) Seriously. I laughed till where the shuttle go pun I x tau xD xD
Then HOAB KIDNAP me T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T SAD!!
She call me, Ija and hjun to the ICT lab T.T I can't play badminton le T.T
Then we discussed bout the camp thingy till we skipped my favourite subject (recess) and physics -.-
Overall, skipped 6 periods -.- Bi, brigs say kena marah cause I wasn't in class -.- Damn swt!
Then I was sooooo hungry larh, what you expect? Skipped recess okay! Then Irfanah ask me go canteen buy food. She say I can 'menyamar' as afternoon session student. I ask brig to teman me, Irfanah say cannot, cause brig don't look like afternoon session. T.T But I tarik her along! LOL
I scared larh go alone -.-
Then buy food le, finally get to eat ^^
Too bad after I masuk class langsung no teacher -.- All also x datang.
So I overheard Cm and Tk talking bout BB drill command. Bout cm kena denda cause laugh. So I go there sit with them larh. Then tk was teaching me how to command -.- Then after a while Lynn came =) The whole BB gang was there except ky. He got angry cause we talked bout BB =x
I don't know who from the back ask "Eh, why we never command in english before de arh?"
Then everyone started becoming gila larh -.- Especially me and Lynn =x
We go change every command from 'Fall In' into english. Fall in we change to BM, become..
Jatuh masuk -.-
Skuad sedia - squad ready!
Lurus, ke kanan lurus - Straight to the right, straight
Pandang depan - Look FRONT!
Tanda penanda - Mark marker -.-
Yang tinggi ke kanan, rendah ke kiri, dalam satu barisan, paras - Tall to the right, short to the left, in one line.......LEVEL!
Dari kanan berdua bilang - From right two two count!
No. ganjil satu langkah ke hadapan, no. genap satu langkah ke belakang, gerak - Odd number one step to the front, even number one step to the back, MOVE!
(Okay larh, I got mixed up with the command a bit here =x So I created a new command called "the 2-in-1 command" =x Movement damn chun sia!)
Orang di sebelah kanan sekali diam, no. ganjil ke kanan, no. genap ke kiri, barisan kanan dan kiri pusing - The person at the most right side, SHUT UP! Odd number to the right, even number to the left, left and right, TURN!
Hormat, hormat ke hadapan, hormat - Salute, salute to the front, salute!
Skuad akan menghadap ke hadapan, ke kiri pusing - Squad will face in front, to the left, TURN!
Tukar langkah semasa jalan, tukar langkah - Change step when walking, change step!
Skuad henti - squad STOP! (damn fast lorh this one -.-)
Then don't know how created one new command, hormat, hormat ke belakang, hormat -.-
So the command Tk created, but the movement I do de =x Cm say damn YENG ^^ I'm blushing -.-
Got kiraan some more -.- Haha. But nice! Then want balik time I wave goodbye and say bye larh. Mana tau Tk say don't know what classic 0.o Then I change style of waving. Damn swt man! =.= Really damn fai larh today. But still, it was a fun day ^^ Kay, I guess the four of us will be blogging bout this larh =) Hehe.

So went home, tk sms me -.- we talked bout it again -.- Then he say harap tomorrow EST no teacher cause he don't want get back his paper -.- I also don't want. Sure teacher marah gao gao -.- Who cares, anyway...then I say we might not get a chance to get back our EST paper cause she surely recycle the papers like last year -.- Then he ask me to define recylcle. I fai-ly go say, You go to the bicylcle and keep riding it, that's recycle -.-ll I know damn swt. LOL That's what we learn in EST =x What's a wheelchair? A chair that has wheels -.- SWT!

Gtg bathe, eat, do THAT STUPID FOLIO T.T and call T.T

No comments: