Thursday, March 12, 2009

SPM results out today ^^
Grats to gor for GETTING THE SLIP =x
Grats to yang for GETTING 4A's ^^
Grats to Saktia, Su Ann, Faustina and all the other Form 5s last year =)
I was there to witness all the screams and tears? Wait, there's no tears this year.

School was kinda okay today. Skipped English, WEE~ NO ORAL! Then BM time go computer lab. It was freakingishly COLD! I held Mana's hand to get warmness xD Thanks Mana! =)
Then PJ ^^ I just sit there nia -.- Wth larh. Xde benda nak buat, all the ujian thingy I buat liao. So I sit there man man look through the BLAK for last year de =)
Then sej no teacher, we went office and see her punchcard xD Get addmaths mark, nothing to be proud of but to be ashame of. Sigh.
Recess!!
Today the whole gang went canteen! WOW! LOL
Then Physics time teacher busy. She need to handle the SPM result thingy. So me, Pavi and Irfanah volunteered to help =)
And then we "INVITED" Hema =x LOL
So we got free pen and helped teacher to distribute the broucher =)
Then we saw many last year F5 students. Like duhh -.-
LOL. Took picture with her 'one-and-only' =x Haha, glad that you're happy DEAR! =)
So then me, Ija and hjun were suppose to go WITH HOAB to the campsite. Kns, she ffk -.-
I used Pn Foong's phone to call her and heres the conversation..

Feli : Teacher, today going to the campsite right at 1.10pm?

HOAB : Huh? Owh, today go arh? Girl, you see, I didn't go school today (She ponteng-ed!) and I thought ya'll wasn't confirm that ya'll wanted to go today. So I tell you what, tomorrow I'm going to school. (DAMN HER!)

Feli : Teacher, so tomorrow we discuss kay!

HOAB : Owh, kk, tomorrow discuss, BYE!


I put down the phone nia, over there in front of hjun and her mum I say, "kns, the teacher ffk!" =x
Walao, that time I just feel like going to her damn house and smack her face -.-
So x jadi go liao. I came home and terus sleep. Till I woke up and wrote this blogg =)

我每天睡不著
想念你的微笑

No comments: