Monday, March 09, 2009

Currently listening to "Can't smile without you" ^^ Suddenly wanted to listen to this song =)
Just now was bathing time, did one hypothesis which only I alone will believe in it xD

The longer your relationship with a particular friend, the more they will support you!
=)

In Perimbun, I think the earliest person that I'd been friends with is SYAHIZA ^^ I became her friend when I was in std 2. WOW! =)
So yea, strong friendship ^^
That day I met my std6 friend's sister, she say I look damn different 0.o I look different?
Hmm, attitude x sama ker? She say langsung x sama like last time. 0.o
Primary school totally rocks to the max while secondary school ma ma dei nia =x
Friendship bonds between some friends kinda weak now. It's breaking. Haha, I remember that day Kavi say after SPM don't want meet all of us anymore xD Who knows what will happen tomorrow right?
But I think neither any of our friends will end up at the same college nor university. Don't know, thats what is in my mind now. All our interest so different. Our goal all pun x sama -.-
Well, I don't even know whats my goal -.-
Everytime people ask me whats my ambition, my answer will be, a successful housewife -.-ll
How do you define a successful housewife? Getting married to a rich and caring husband? Or marrying a DEAD OLD man xD
My mum's goal for me, DON'T GET MARRIED -.-

Mum made everything worse when I got back from today's outting -.- Damn shyt. I'm so not going out anymore. Sigh. Nevermind, stay on the positive side. No go out, no waste time, no problem, more study, more good result! =)
No worries. At home also quite fun de. Can sleep =)
Like last time lorh, where got go out de =)
Yea lorh =)
Don't go out larh =)
Nvm de marh =)
Hmm =)
So what? =)
At home got so many thing to do =)
Can sing =)
Can dance =)
Can do anything I want =)
Can larh. =)
Won't die de larh =)

No comments: