Thursday, February 19, 2009

School was "HOT" today xD Real hot!
Started off with Program DEAR. Then penyampaian hadiah to those winners, including me. *ehem*
Btw, today when I reached school I asked ky "eh how larh the 'pelanduk' not yet take" -.- It was suppose to be sepanduk.
Then I say, "Come go to 'Puan' Zailani to take it". It was suppose to be Tuan, not Puan -.-
So then perbarisan rehearsel at 8.15am. Go til padang there, OMGOSH, damn freaking hot! And when masuk baris all facing the ultraviolet (the sunlight), it's like directly at the SUN!
Okay, it's extra Vitamin D, but too much! From 8.15am till 10.30am! One hour and 15 minutes. Okay, I'm not burnt but still so damn hot and I was thirsty okay! So everyone SUFFERRED! Sigh, kesian all of us xD
It finally ended and off to recess and then Physics class. During physics I nearly slept off -.- Was so sleepy and erm, I have no idea what teacher was teaching -.-
Then EST, ada semangat dy, cause NO NEED STUDY! For the first time, EST got experiment xD Do what? There, that thingy. I don't know whats that, but I did it xD
Then late for Bio =x Cause was so into doing the experiment xD Bio finished Chapter 1 dy ^^
Today balik awal, yay! =) So I went and put the sepanduk in PSS and walked out with KY ^^ Haha, he helped me cross the busy road xD
Then makan with Kavi and Shageetha and entered school at 1.40pm.
Sat with Irfanah to kheng gai a while and tie my 'DAMN NICE SHOELACE' =x LOL I was so into tying that I didn't even realise Irfanah left -.- So then went to where they wait for ky place. Sat there, kheng gai-ed with the juniors ^^ Damn nice wei!
That time rain a bit then Jean suddenly shout, "Nvm, we kawad in rain, sure very fun, can play rain ^^" Haha, she so damn semangat. Then suddenly all look at Sree Shiva, don't know who suddenly say "Eh, sree cannot larh, he wearing white, later zhao guong and we all can see kek lapis =x" LOL!! Then they start kawad under the bumbung. Suddenly add dao so many people @.@ But okay larh ^^ Good also, now some more got reserved xD
Then I go take list..then ky ask who don't know kawad, Joshua Ong say he don't know kawad. Ky say want tell Sir Loh xD
Won't larh, he so geng ^^ Then Ze Ean and I train Tiana, Joshua and Mun Yee ^^ Ze Ean don't know how to give command but he volunteer to teach -.- Damn cacat man him. Some more keep calling "FELI FELI FELI" -.-ll Then finally join the main group. At first front slow then back fast. Then terbalik pula. But in the end damn nice ^^ Walao, you wouldn't believe that was their FIRST practice!! Seriously damn cekap!
So everyone damn happy and get to balik awal ^^ I went up pss to write the new namelist for teacher, Pui Sze was beside me to talk and accompany me ^^ She say if bj be our commander sure all die xD AGREED! LOL
So then I had to take back the sepanduk cause x sempat do in school. When I went down, Shagee say her dad taking her by motor so I no transport -.- Brig volunteered to walk back with me ^^ So Brig and I walked to Suntex xD Damn freaking hot man that time -.- This time cannot call Vitamin D dy -.-
Then singgah at Nyky bookshop to buy Japanese card, Brigs wanted to buy books also. So then we split at one lorong there. I was holding the sepanduk which was almost taller than me on my left hand =x And right hand one plastic bag of manila cards xD Haha. Reach till front gate, I realise I didn't bring house key. This morning mum reminded me to bring, I thought it was in my bag, now I have no idea where it is -.- So then I campak everything into house, climbed the gate and opened the door with my secret technic xD Then here I am, chao chao-ly xiang xiang-ly writting this blog xD

No comments: