Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It has been FIVE days since I last blogged ^^
It's not that long. Just 5 days =)
So yea, like the other blogs you have read. Pathetic week, tiring week, hectic timetables and stressful yet encouraging situations.

Heatiness strikes me now -.- I have no comment on that. Weather keep changing kot. Yea, blame it on the weather =x Lolx. Correct larh, the weather kejap-kejap rain then kejap-kejap damn panas de T.T

Today had raptai at Stadium Bangi. I remember that place, owh yea! Two years ago, the place, the track, the particular line that Brig's tapak kasut came out =x =x Sorry Brigs but that's what I remember xD Memories larh babe. Not sengaja wan =x And that place totally sucks! I remember that time it was drizzling and I ran without shoes -.- I know, I was REALLY smart dumb. Haha, the past! =)

Tomorrow's Sports Days! Yippeee! =) Just love sports day so freaking much. Other than kawad, some more can run xD Hey, you don't always get to run on the track okay, unless you're an athlete ^^ And and and, I get to wear that NUMBER thingy xD And be with my team xD I hope this year win again larh ^^

I don't know what to type dy. The only thing I know now is...I love myself, my friends, my family, my life eventhough it is stressful and God ^^ I'm satisfied with myself eventhough I don't get enough rest and have a broken finger -.- Owh yea, lupa say, I can't move my right hand 4th finger. I don't know call what finger. But when I move it up, down, left or right, it hurts. So I assume it's broken. Wee~ Ciao..

No comments: