Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wee~ Happy-plus-sad-plus-exhausted.
Happy cause I finally will get a MEDAL! Eh wait -.- Every year also get medal de larh =x LOL
Yep! But this year for 4x400m which I've never participated before! I'm so freaking happy!

Thanks Awiff Ariff for the encouragement!! ^^

When I was running I could hear him shouting from the side, "Felicia, lari cepat sikit xD" Eventhough he wasn't from Meranti xD Ehem, Mana, Brigs, jgn jeles =x

So my team, which consist of Mana, Ina, "kecik" and myself won 2nd place!! ^^ Wee~
Tomorrow got penyampaian hadiah, be ready to see us up there xD Or maybe only wakil will take -.- Btw, congrats to Mana for winning 3rd place for lompat tinggi ^^

Btw, today when jalan in school suddenly saw Pn Gnanambal. She ask Shagee and I stayed back for what. I say larh, got acara larian, then she pointed at me and say "Huh? You arh?!" -.- Then I say "yea, 4x400m". Then when get number 2 I go tell her I get 2nd place. She ask me back, "Eh, how you cheat arh?" -.-ll Do I look like a person that doesn't run much or do I look like those unactive girls?! LOL I think I look active enough xD

Sad part is....I lost my bao bei calculator T.T Sigh. I so so so so like that calculator so damn much larh T.T Cause can type damn banyak things T.T I so want a new one T.T But kumpul money sin ^^ So at the mean time borrow xCm geh sin ^^ Thanks deEr! =)

So I followed Shagee back, mum at home, told her I lost my calculator and I kena flame larh, what some more -.- Haiz, she say I x reti jaga my things T.T I'm hopeless T.T

Sigh, another problem finally SOLVED! Wee~ Kawad finally got enough people dy. Got extra some more ^^ Thank goodness that my walking-around-school today was WORTH IT! =) It doesn't matter if I wasted energy for it cause the result is fabulous ^^ But, the pelekat -.- Damn larh. X ambik, macam mana? T.T

Btw, H.O.A.B thinks PAVI IS CUTE!! =D Hehe, she is super duper cute, but HOAB?! Omgosh! LOL No wonder hoab is always treating Pavi so nicely. Brigs and I didn't wanna kawad for BSM and we kena marah for that, but Pavi, she never enter anything else and teacher let her off just like that with a SMILE! Wow! Fascinating man!

No comments: