Thursday, February 26, 2009

Finally Maxis can use dy ^^ Today Thursday, hmm.
Dissection sucks. Don't wanna tell the reason. Some might know, those don't know don't ask.
I wish some people may just shut their mouth cause whatever they say might just hurt others. And whatever they think and say is so not freaking true.
Class problem. Actually not class, is PSS. Sigh, dissapointing larh T.T Btw, today during physic's class, they call PSS out to tell bout 'sumthing' but I was talking to Mana the whole time, then suddenly ask to masuk class dy. I was like, 'huh?'. I langsung x tau what happen -.-
Then masuk class dy, teacher say, "Chinese girls right, normally very quite wan. Girls are suppose to be seen not heard."
Then Pavi suddenly look at Ginny, put her hand over Gin's shoulder and say, "Gin, I think you're an Indian." LOL man. Gin's Indian. I said no too. Then Pavi shouted at me, "Eh, you diam, you 1/4 Japanese, x kira Chinese dy." -.-ll LOL

So I came back with an empty stomach. Eh, today I sat with someone in the bus xD Normally I sit alone, suddenly only got people sit with me @.@ kaka...
Reach home, no food, wanted to go da bao food, started raining -.- Fried rice. Then after eat damn sleepy, went and sleep. At 4pm, Brigs called..woots, finally get to hear her voice. She sound okay from the phone larh. But that time I damn restless, I wanted to put down the phone and just continue sleeping but I tahan ny larh T.T So then kheng till 4.30 cause got a lot happened in school and a lot happened to her.
Today sucks larh. Sigh..maybe too tired dy.

Anyhow, yesterday had Sports Day ^^ Our last Sports Day! So most of us took part in perbarisan and went for it. So I reached school late -.- Almost everyone was there already. Rushed to 5 Alfa. Asked everyone to berbaris at tapak perhimpunan and count people. At first less people de. Then tetiba more people dy @.@ Swts larh -.-
Then started raining. All go laluan there. Don't know why, somehow naik bus time got some people tercicir and some naik other bus -.- So we I was all panicking cause Josh Ong didn't wear black shoe and have no tie -.- Then some more the person tercicir one, sigh. Damn speechless man. Perbarisan start dy also she not there. BECAUSE OF HER we kurang one person -.-ll Damn shyt larh -.- All of us damn angry, and she didn't even apologize -.-
Nevermind, after keluar baris dy, Me, Mana, Shagee, Brigs and a few other people rush to the toilet to change. Then suddenly my friend say she don't wan run for 100m -.- Last minute ask me masuk, I DON'T WANT LARH -.- Then we lepak-ed first larh, ate breakfast and got ready for acara larian 4x100m ^^ I was the first runner, it has been 3 years and every year I run first -.- When they say 'ke garisan', heart sure pump damn fast de T.T
But we got 2nd place ^^ 2 years in a row -.- Anyway, this year got 2 medals ^^ Huge improvement =x

So then hari sukan ended with sunburn -.-
And I met 'dumbass' in school -.-
He say he went Perimbun just to show his McD -.- Damn SWT larh DUMBASS! xD
Just imagine if piggie was there. LOL Sure damn chun =x
Miss that tall coconut tree. Overall Hari Sukan was kinda meaningless larh. Nothing much also. Congrats to Rumah Jati and WOW, ANOTHER HISTORY MADE! RENJER PUTERI WON PERBARISAN MAN! =D

No comments: