Friday, December 19, 2008

I'm pissed! I'm seriously pissed!

I knew it won't be a nice day anyway. I hate myself for being so fragile T.T Damn. I don't wanna tell anyone. Now is 10.18pm. Who knew I was down. Swts. Am I wasting my time writting this? Definately. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it to the max! Why did I even tried to get involved in it? I get hated for that. Damn, I hate it. My leg is getting way worse than ever! T.T Will I be able to walk tomorrow? That's a good question. I don't think I will be able to even do one task of physical training exam T.T I'm even pissed at myself for running around the whole day searching and hunting for something for others. Why don't I know how to take care of my damn self? Dad don't even care that my leg hurts. When walking to that aunty's house, he was walking way ahead of me and shouting at me for being a slowpoke. Heck! I told him my leg hurts and he ask me why didn't I go and see the doctor. Wth -.- That day I went and saw the doctor with his body only is it? Damn. Yesterday I just realised how happy I was for not being emo and now I'm already breaking down T.T I'm so damn speechless. Everthing's totally backstabbing me T.T I hope tuesday comes faster T.T

No comments: