Monday, December 22, 2008

I'm so freaking sleepy T.T I don't wanna go for caroling T.T
My right wrist hurts! I got blister on my right finger T.T My left palm lebam T.T

Sacrifices made worth I guess. Well, I don't know why the heck am I complaining. I miss church peeps T.T 8 more houses T.T It's okay. It will be ending today! Yeah, today! Then I will be going to Penang. Hmm, I wanna take hjon there but no place liao. Sorry Didi! =P
I don't know why but I'm starting to miss everyone..since I'm not gonna see most of them till like next year or maybe junior camp T.T

Wait! My brother don't want go tomorrow -.- Stupid fella! Man, he's so damn stupid!

Eh, I don't know why...last night, I dreamt of something stupid. It's an amazing race. I saw many of my church peeps. Aha, and the tasks are like so damn difficult! Yes. You have to walk pass so many dangerous animals! Swt -.- I felt so damn scared -.- I don't know who I was complaining to in my dream xD

If my brother leave house, will I be happy? Sigh, I really don't know larh. He's like 17 now. Next year 18 liao. I don't know when I'm 20, will I still be seeing him? Will he still contact me? Will he still call me 'ah girl'? Will I be attending his wedding? Sigh, don't want think anymore. Let God decide ba. Just hope everything is gonna get better as days pass by. I'm happy with my life and I don't wanna lose anything that I have now, especially my friends and family.

I thought there was something there, but it was an illusion all this while. Shyt, I'm crapping xD Well, I wish there was something there =D When the feeling strikes, nothing can stop it =D I wanted to tell, but it's better to be kept inside, never broken, left unspoken..How come I will fall in love with the damn song? Cause it relates to my damn life xD Lyrics rocks, so damn sweet..
Do you ever think when you're all alone
All that we can be, where this thing can go?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it real or just another crush?
Do you catch a breath when I look at you?
Are you holding back like the way I do?
'Cause I'm trying and trying to walk away
But I know this crush ain't goin' away

No comments: