Tuesday, August 19, 2008




Friends are just what I need! x3 Hehe.
Actually I wrote half of the story of what happened on 15th August but too bad I just erased all of it. I don't think it should be writen here. It should only be kept in mind and not in heart. I did what I was suppose to do and am proud of it. No matter what the outcome is, I'm glad I did it. And also with the help of a few friends. They brighten my day when it was filled with darkness. I love them, and they know it.
"The whole point of having friends is so that you never suffer alone, the world sucks and we all know it. So what do we do? We let it suck, but we try and make the best of it by being with each other"
"I'm starting to thank the people who betrayed me because it has made me the person I am today. Trusting no one doesn't mean not expressing your feeling. It only means you learn to keep them in"

No comments: