Monday, August 18, 2008

Back from BNTS, basic NCO training school =)
Okay lets make it into a story..
Date:16-18 August 2008
Time:9am
Venue:SK Methodist, PJ
Author:felicia(batman xD)
1st day..
Got up at 5.40 to get ready to go church. Left church around 7.30am and off to S.K.M, PJ.
Reached there at 8 sumthing I think. So then we just sat down at one corner with both our s.sgts..juz kheng gai and all larh. Then after a while a few members greeted us. One of them are sgt Kelvin if I'm not mistaken. HE'S ONLY 16!
But he's short =x
Then 8.30 d. Me and Lynn were like wheres the girls? All coming in are guys. Then we thought like, sei lorh all guys nia.
But after a while girls from 2nd Subang came and we made friends with them.
So then 8.45 d. We were like so eager to register ourselve. So we ask sc whether can register ready or not. Then Fong was like, but no people register also. Then sc say, you all be the first larh. Lynn greeted one madam and said good afternoon-.- I also terikut -.-ll
Then we ask her whether can register ready or not. She said don't know and ask us to ask another officer. So okay, we proceeded to another madam near the register booth. We greeted her and ask whether can register. She point to us the booth and ask us to ask the officer sitting there. So we went to the booth, got ourselve registered, get our schedule, books and baju =)
When it was 9.01am, Sir Joe started shouting. He shouted...
"Why you all havent register? What is the time now? And can't you all take a look at the schedule paste everywhere in the canteen to inform all of you the time? Now is after register time, and only one company had register. Whoever that has not register themselve, please carry up your bags and leave this place now!!!
Everyone got shocked and stunted!
haha...Then many gave excuse then suddenly sir ask us to run!! hehe..girls 2 rounds around the field and guys 5 rounds. Then came back he say want reasons. He say discuss 30 seconds and report back to him. But more than 30 sec liao. So run again. Came back time need to line up. The first person came in nia, start time. Till the last person, more than 30 secs liao. So run again -.-
Then, finally someone requested more time to discuss..so okay fine, we got the time. Btw, we, those people that already registered also have to run =)
Then in the end everything was settled. Everyone carried their bags and placed in into the dorms. Fall in at the bsb court. It was time for opening ceremony. Everyone just stood there like a puppet. No one knew what to do till Sir Joe asked. So then L.Cpl Johnathan reported and Sir ask him what to do now. Everyone discussed and everything was carried on normally. But there were a few rounds of running for girls and a few push ups for guys in between xD
Overall it was kinda okay larh. Not very tough. Hmm.
After fall out, we were not suppose to take off our caps but me and Lynn didnt know so we 2 kena run 2 rounds around bsb court -.-
Then proceeded to class activity. I was in sq 3 with cheng fong. My sq got 12 members and only 2 girls. And FYI, this bnts had 88% percent of NCO and wow, my sq had only 3 pte -.-
So everyone was like damn pro d. So our first lesson was on Pioneer. I volunteered to read the first. So was kinda okay larh. Then suddenly Sir Stuart came in. I have no idea why am I scared of him xD
Then he suddenly ask Fong what is discipline. When Sir was explaining, I wrote what he said. Fong was stunted so he did not answer. Then Sir pointed to me and I gave the full meaning of discipline and add up with courage. He gave me a VERY GOOD and said I have saved Fong's life 0.o
Then we proceeded with couchings from Sir T.T Koh. And also with the help of S.Sgt Christopher Chia (Lame person that looks, sound, act like chen onn -.-)
After that was lunch, everyone got scolding for screwing up lunchtime xD
After that class continued with meetings. This time again Sir Stuart question me -.-
When he ask bout consensus, I was like wth is that. I just smiled at him and he said..
"Haha, I caught you here. You feel pressured when I ask you question"
xD xD xD xD Aiyo, he ask me to wait, he went on with another person and question me back.
This class was conducted by Madam Katherine. I realise when she talk like got no reaction wan xD
Then after that was drill. We played a game. Kenneth sat beside me and Lynn on my right. First turn to the right so Lynn sleeps on me. Okay larh. Then the next round turn left -.-ll Kenneth sleep on me pula. I use one leg support. dont know why my left leg cant support at all. So better use one nia. After that, drill a bit. Sir say he giv us time, he dont bother we use what time. Just set up one timing and everyone follow.
So then after that was wash up. The girls had lotsa time to wash up but....the guys only had 25 secs to be in the bathroom xD
I have no idea how they did it but according to Sir, it's a good job xD
Then carry on with dinner and all of us had a round of applause for a good job. Then was classes again on planning. During this lesson all like damn sleepy liao. But still carry on larh. This class was conducted by S.sgt chris...he's so lame larh!!
no comments on that.
Hmm..after that was supper. KENA MARAH T.T
Cause of assuming larh. Haiyo...
not one person larh, all...
Then 11.45 lights off....
2nd day...Lynn and I woke at 5.30am and also with Sherine from 2nd Subang. Then we went and brush our teeth then suddenly saw Sir Stuart -.- He ask why so early wake up. We say just to get ready. He say next time follow schedule, that is to wake at 6.30. Then after that we just enter our dorm and chit chat. Then at 6 sumthing suddenly saw Sir Joe standing at the bsb court. We thought he was just taking fresh air -.-
Then suddenly saw all the boys fall in, wake all the girls up and rush there..then ready for wash up and change into BNTS t-shirt. Then did exercise with the lead of L.Cpl Bryan Leong =) He looks exactly like danial Jude and also talks like him -.-ll
Then Sir keep questioning us bout the timetable given out. Haiyo, that part paling teruk wan. He ask one person to read the whole schedule and ask the rest to repeat the whole thing -.-ll
Then finally at 7.55am we ate breakfast and off to church for service.
Service was okay I guess. I mean something new to me. It was kinda slow larh. At least mass is more lively =)
After service all get pumping again -.-ll Forgot for what liao. Haiz. Then back to school for classes on characters. We played a game of labeling. Got 3 labels larh. The last all of us get to keep and mine was "tell me it's ok, but don't do what I say"
Omgosh, you know how annoying I felt when everyone keep saying it's ok, it's ok, it's ok??!!
After that was lunch, after lunch we had time so we decided to practice drilling, this time Sir gave us a round of applause! ^^
But after that all kena pump again cause got people never tie the rubbish bag -.-ll
After that was class on presentation. First of all individual presentation. We were divided into groups of 2 to discuss. We were all kinda sleepy so Sir T.T gave us sweet. Then AGAIN Sir Stuart came into the class -.-ll
He ask madam when felicia presenting. Then he say, when felicia presenting please call me. I want to sit right in front of her and listen to her speak -.-ll Again Sir T.T gave us food -.-
Then began presentation. Bryan's presentation on "Escape plan of BNTS" damn funny xD Got agenda all wan xD
Then when Sir Stuart came in again, I was called out. My presentation was on what happen in BSM. So then after everyone perform, the judge, Madam Katherine gave some comments. She said mine had a great conclusion.
Then we were inform that there were an additional program for the night. That is group presentation =) Before we leave the class, Sir t.t gave us OREO!! Hehe. He say after the presentation all of us can share the oreo =)
Ok then drill again. We played a game that has something to do with communication xD
I was the comunicator, I had to shout from one end to the other to guide Su Teng. She was blind-folded...haiyo damn hard..I had to shout lik damn freaking loud man! Lucky we had a tactic, that is to use BM. Others used english so all kelam-kabut. So we managed to get 2nd place =)
Before wash up Sir stuart talked to me. He say that he was glad that I stood up for my rights and not let them defeat me. He was glad that I have courage in me and feels sad that my commitee did not stand up for me.
So then was wash up and also dinner =)
After dinner we decided to discuss bout the presentation. But no time d cos got class.
So continue classes with sweets xD And a communication game..
In communication game a lot happen larh. And theres this cpl that says its ok to have 2 wives -.-
After that had supper and also the presentation. But before that all the girls were asked to shift dorms cause the guys don't have enough space.
According to the Cpl that is soooooo a big mouth, he say the first night Suresh didnt sleep cause they say they will do sumting to him -.-ll
damn bad they all. Kesian suresh..
Then presentation time. Had only 7 minutes to discuss. We dont even know the storyline. Swts man!
So first, Lynn's sq present. The discipline teacher damn funny. Aiyo, kesian the motor xD
Then sq 3, my sq. All damn kelam-kabut man. It was suppose to be superman, he said spiderman -.-ll
Then first when the narrator intro us 3 superheroes, superman, batman and catwoman, we have to do a pose larh. I came in a car with catwoman. So I drove the car and did my pose -.- So lame. Bryan damn funny larh. He tried to be catwoman! But dont know what he doing xD
Somehow I dont really understand the story but all of us had fun larh. Haha. We can hear the crowds giving responds and laughing their heads off xD
When peterpuss came in, it was funny larh xD
He suddenly ask to dance, so all of us dance xD
Willis is sooooo funny xD
Miss them so much eh! Especially the way they irritates me xD
Then after that Sir t.t said good job and lites off at 12.45.
3rd day(assessment day)
Woke up at 5.30 to polish everything. Then went and wash face. Then fall in kena marah cause never bathe -.-ll Then first do exercise. Bryan lead us..He ask to do star jump. When he say 1, we jump. Then he said 1, we jump, 2, we jump then suddenly he say ahhh~ (Cause he having backache) then we were like huh?~
Then we were all suppose to bathe, they ask us to go chg into bathing attire but the girls decided to only take out boots. So fall in time Sir gave us 20 secs to wear back our boots. We finish it in like 38 secs..So all girls kena 18 times pump.
Then go bathe. All girls pura2 like got bathe. Actually never bathe also. Then ended up having breakfast at 8.30 -.-ll
Then when everyone kept their stuffs, fong was punished to stand in de bsb court. Then when everyone fall in, everyone was ordered to get down and Sir ask Lynn to do the counting while Fong put on his boots. He kena marah cause before bathe sir oredi told us to not wear uniform without boots.
After setting up and getting ready for breakfast, suddenly Sir Stuart say all go in class and start assessment. Without thinking any further, everyone rushed to classroom -.- Then kena call back to fall in. Then kena soal larh why we all ran to class and all..He ask why didnt anyone spoke out and ask for extra time to eat...
Then he say rewind back xD So go back to place and prepare to eat. Then suddenly again Sir say go class and do assessment. Then Lauren went and gave reasons that is we gonna do assessment so we need breakfast..hmm..
then sir say not correct so Samuel Ong said that majority wants breakfast. So sir say ok. So carried on with breakfast and after that was assessment. When wanna go for assesment right, our sq still got 3/4 of roti canai on the table. Nobody wanted to eat lerh. So sir t.t came and help eat a bit. Then we divided it larh. Assessment! It was okay. A 4 page long answers xD
It was actually okay larh. Not that difficult also larh.
After that we thank all our coaches, too bad S.sgt went home -.-
Then was closing ceremony. Conducted by our MC, Lauren =)
With 3 more representative from each sq..
My sq Aaron went. He's so funny and cute..
Then Lauren ask for representative to share from each sq and each coy. I volunteered for my sq and Lynn and Fong volunteered for our coy. When share time I just crap nia xD
I felt damn funny man. I mean like normally whatever I say in front like no one will listen. This time like got feedback larh. When I just say something funny like, we learnt a lot a lot a lot a lot..then they started laughing 0.o
Haha. It was okay I guess. Just to boost up my confidence level =)
Then lunch time, girls had to prepare the food but Sir tan and Sir loh were there so we just went and talk to them and so a bit of work only. So then after changing to casual, all started eating lar. I mean lunch was kinda fun. I just take the kettle of water nia, Sir Joe say I taking HIS water -.-
Then I told Aaront that the chicken tasted like MILO xD
Wakaka..he and me same de. Always eat damn slow wan.
Willis and the gang keep saying wait larh tonight, wait larh -.-
Then after that was erm...just normal taking photos and all..
Hmm, I think in this post its kinda boring but if you're there, you will never be bored. Every single hour, minutes and seconds is fun. We really had lotsa fun and gained a lot of experience. Normally we assume stuff but we learned that if you don't know anything, feel free to ask. Its not wrong. And, owh, teamwork! Work together =)
And most important...be punctual..learn to manage ur time smartly!! I guess thats all for now. If I can remember sumthing else then i'll add it up. Cause now its like 1.04am and I'm freaking sleepy!!

No comments: