Tuesday, July 01, 2008

30th June 2008
2 people's birthday CELEBRATION. Not 2 people birthday. Kah Hoe's birthday was on 28th June. So then we planned like one day before the celebration.
Me, Lynn and Hema planned. Hem bought the present and all of us chipped in. Hmm.. PLanning of celebration. The IDEA came from~ ME!! =)
I don't know how. But~ I just suddenly thought of replacing the cake with sandwiches since we did not have time to rush to the cake shop at 9pm in the night to buy it. Hehe. I thought my idea sounded stupid and silly. But....Hem accepted it. So we 3 discussed and finally decided to make letter out of it that spells out HEPI BIRTHDAY! =)
Heres the sample of it~~~

We only managed to capture HEP cause the rest was eaten up. This one I did. Hmm. First go school then assembly. Wah, after assembly Gurv took Kavi to Bilik PRS. Then me and CM saw them ma. CM hugged Kavi -.-
Then after that went up to class. SURPRISE!! =)
Then AGAIN CM hugged her -.- Took a few pics. I took ma fon to school ma xD
I did not arrange it in order. Malas wan move move move larh. ENJOY~
Wishes from all of us to KAVI...
Her bdae present and cards~
Heres the birthday girl~
Hjon feeding Kavi xD
Group Pic Number 1..Hmm, haiyo Pavi's hand...
Group Pic Num 2...YESH! PERFECT!
I have no idea what this was...hmm..
Me..saying how cute that bear was xpNicest group picture. Too bad the guys werent there..
Group hug. I was taking the picture =)
The girls and the GUY~
Won for Best Picutre In the Class xD Cute couple huh? LOL.
Another person's birthday. KAH HOE~ His birthday cake~

And heres the guy of the day~ Heehee...

That was a very fantastic day. Never happened before in school history. Celebrating 2 people bdae on the same day. Hmm. Overall thats bout it for that day.

1st July 2008

So lets see.. Hmm..Today arh..Hmm..Nothing much to say larh. Having major headache. The whole day damn blurr. Head damn pain. Don't understand addmaths and also physics. Physics I totally sesat! T.T

What else. Today BI we wanna do brochure. So...My group, the 'Step It' Company. Inventing shoes~ Damn funny wan xD

Other than that, nothing liao. I come home. Eat and straight sleep from 3pm til like 6.30 pm.

My head hurts like hell. When I woke up my mum was watching one hokkien drama. I ask her where the girl going. She say America. I heard she say go mai car. So I watch then I ask her why everyone crying when she just wanna go buy car nia -.-

Wah, damn deaf man me -.-

Again my mum say I was blurr and sot xD

LOL.

No comments: