Friday, July 04, 2008

Aiyo, update mai update lorh.
Hmm, but got nothing say also. xD
The days before all nothing happen. Just go school, park my butt on the chair and listen to the teachers talk.
Today kinda different lorh. Normal Friday, not many things to learn in school. Today EST, teacher ask to do the EST Model. My group got 2 model. Teacher ask to donate to the other group. So fine, we divided and donated some. LoL
So then we discussed till erm...what was the next subject? Oh yea, Moral. Didn't do much tho. Tk made me angry again. I was telling him bout the steambot plan and he said he wanted to quit BB. Got pissed off so I just left the conversation hanging. Kah Choon was there. Tk want ask me something then I ignored him xD Kah Choon want borrow book from me!! Come to think of it...why would a smart ass guy borrow book from me? I mean..me, a dumbpiglet! xD
Okay..so after that was BM. On our way back from lab, I mean moral was at the lab larh. We saw one 'thing' hanging on the wall. I said it was a bat, a few say moth...then here comes pn Muhairene saying its a BUTTERFLY? 0.o? Lagi weird man! Then teacher ask us check worh. We take everything and throw at it. Not everything larh. Just Pavi's eraser and also the fake prop rock we made. Hmm, Brig aimed but didn't kena. Pn Muhairene tried throwing at it too, but didn't kena.
So then asked so many guys to hit it. Many didn't want. A few tried but didn't kena target. Then we wanted to give up. Till we saw KC!! =) We just knew he was the one willing to do it. So yepz, he did it. It opened its wings and flew away. Wow! That was really nice. CONCLUSION = IT WAS A MOTH!
So then went up to class late larh. What you expect. Explain to Pn Melati but nothing happened also. BM today was Novel. Kinda bored. Then PJ. Erm, didn't even listen to what she say. LoL. Something humilliating happened. Don't ever mentioned bout it. Silly Pavi go tell teacher pule. I feel so malu T.T
Then rehat time. I was pulling Gurv xD Dont know larh. Then after recess got ChoralDra practice. Eventually I was there cause hmm..I was suppose to be incharge for APD? Hmm..me and CM larh. Who else will do..
Then English, like always is boring. Then maths time teacher just say buat keje sendiri. I changed my english company group. Went to KAvi and Van's group. Our company name iss..
Chocolatte! =)
We discuss till like damn nice larh. A chocolate a day makes you get shock till you rock! Sumthing like dat. But Van didn't wanna put it in the brochure -.-
So then they wanted to go toilet. Then I went to Pavi there. Got nothing to say. So went to PY and ZH. Hmm, there sure got things say de larh. Hehe. Talk bout their prob which I DIDNT KNOW! And they say I'm in their gang! So sad xD
Lol. NO larh. Then did some discussion larh. Then Kavi also came and help out larh. CY going this Sunday. Damn sad lorh. Haiz.
Today dad fetch me from school. With the old but new car xD
Then come home. Eat while watching Ah Long Pte. Finish at 3pm. Then sleep. Wake at 5pm then go LM. Buy present. Then walk walk at pasar malam lorh. At 7pm come home. Do report. -.-
Then eat dinner at nearly 9pm xD

No comments: