Sunday, June 29, 2008

29th June 2008
I slept kinda late last night I think. I also forgot d. But in the morning. I remember my dad woke me up at 7am! Walao! Damn early. My dad say get up now, want go church. My first sentence. Go so early for what. Wah, I damn em song that time. From what happen yesterday. Haiz.
My mum woke up at 4am cook mee hon. Wah, kesian her. Then when I bathe time my dad keep asking ok mei ok mei. Zadou. He just stand there some more didn't help and wanna rush people some more. Then I get ready lorh. Last minute me, finding all my SS materials xD
Then ready liao just sit on the couch mumbling to myself. Hmm, then dad keep asking mum whether can put the mee hon inside the car mei. He ask like more than 3 times in like 5 minutes? 0.o
Then mum got so fed up she ask dad go himself to church first. Haiz. Dad go start car than ask me take the 2 pots of mee hon to car. ARgh! Why can't he do it??!! I dah larh em song him. Some more he ask me do work. I putting in time, he just stand there and look! Then he force me go early with him to church. Then I shouted at him something. Viewers shouldn't know. Hmm...
Then reach church liao. That time I damn em song lorh. He stop the car at green house there, I just carry everything out without a word coming out from my mouth. Then he ask me where to park. I just ignored him and walk away with my SS bag. I go there just stand and look at my BEC people do all the food packing. *FYI, today my BEC incharge of breakfast sale*
So when my dad parked the car, he saw me standing there, he automatically asked me to do something larh. Normal larh. He will force eventhough I don't want. So then I helped larh. What else can I do. Xkan I wanna say no right. Haiz. Helped till like 11am then go SS. Today class suppose to have an act. Haha. I understand the passage xD
But in the end didn't do cause teacher canceled it. Then continue with lesson and ended with community service discussion. Yupz, the girls are gonna visit the children home while the guys are gonna do soup kitchen for the Myanmar people =)
And we are all gonna go to somewhere together larh. Not sure where. They plan thing damn funny larh the guys. They planned to cook fried rice. But didn't discuss who bringing salt and oil.
Macam mana mau masak?
Then teacher remind them to cook the rice before bringing it to church. Then got one person ask, then the rice will become basi. Teache replied, put in fridge larh. Student replied, will become hard. Wah, their Q n A session damn funny wan. All so like 'uneducated' bout food thingy xD
After class dizmiz, YOUTH MEETING! First time they letting 17 and below join. =)
So went hall and had lunch. Then begin. First worship. Got One Way and also Power Of Love. Wah, that 2 songs damn nice lorh~
Then Fr Andrew talk larh. He ask to go evangalise other youths. Next week must bring someone along. Erm, not next week larh. Some other time. Next time I want make sure Frances goes! Btw, got another session on inter-religion thingy. Damn lazy to go. But interested in going. Learning bout other religions wan. Like very nice nia. Every Friday night. Hmm. Then continue with games. The game was a memory game. Okay larh. Quite fun. Especially the punishment. I didn't kena larh. My memory so good =x
Meeting end at 3pm I think. Or earlier larh. Can't remember. Then tumpang Brigs home.
Wah, got one girl stay at Wangsa Cheras wan. She walk home nerh! From my church. Just imagine. Some more so hot that time. She walk til the PGA then Brigs mum ask her get in the car xD
Then send her home also larh. When I reach, wah damn sleepy. Straight sleep. From like 3.15pm. Then 3.40pm I woke up. I don't know why. I feel like my house damn noisy. All the noise like disturbing my mind. I feel so frustrated and annoyed. I couldn't continue sleeping. Head like spinning.
Then I listen to Bapa Yang Kekal. Then I feel calm a bit. Don't know what happen larh. Then my parents wanted to go Uncle's house in Old Klang Road take the car. So I woke up and saw the sky so dark liao. Mum ask not to go for CB, she say sure rain. Mana tau really rain xD
Then just do homework lorh. Nowadays I damn rajin do homework. Don't know why.
After finish, here I am. Blogging. Haiz, use laptop can't open my bloggie link T.T Can't open chatbox lerh. Damn sad.
Tomorrow Kavi birthday.
July got 12 people birthday. Haiz. So many eh. I pk lorh T.T Btw, please don't buy anything for me if can. Cause I hate to owe people things. But I don't mind if people owe me things.

No comments: