Thursday, June 19, 2008

Yesterday. One day after the course. Can't forget bout the course. Damn nice =)
So went to school. Scared of missing out anything. Was damn freaking sleepy in class. Especially Bio class 0.o
Can't really recall anything nice that happened. Just remember I stayed back after school for meetings! Perjumpaan in other words. Hmm.
So then the last period was Sej. Teacher let us out early cause we wanted to go out of school and eat. When school ended, it started drizzling already. Ran out. Bought pau and also ate Tom Yam. Damn little larh -.-
Not full also. Then that time rain heavily after lunch. Ran back into school. Got wet. Had fun. Too short ka my words? Lazy larh. Watever larh. DC.
Then started meeting. PSS. Dealing with newspapers, scissors, glue and pen = sux! Hate that kinda job. Btw, we have been doing the same activity for like 2-3 times d.
Before that, I was playing with Mana's watch. Man, I ask Shagee to ask me what was the time and I figured out how to read her watch after like 10 minutes -.- lame.
Then after meeting, went for ChoralDra. The next presentation for Bulan Bahasa. Damn, I just gotta sacrifice something. And ChoralDra it is. Shyt man. Got to caught up by activities and end up falling sick and hating myself. Blame my damn self for that.
So then I gave up ChoralDra for PBSM meetings. T.T
After that was netball meeting. No playing today cause it was raining. So sat in class. Thank God I collected the yuran. If not I'll be the one to be blame again -.-
So, tumpang Shagee again and went home at 4pm.
Reach home. Cm sms me. Ask me go church. FYI, not invited. Don't want go. Sit at home, sleep. Become zhu liao.
Then till 6pm something, mum arrive home. She came in my room and saw me sleeping. 7pm I woke up. Mum sounded me. She say I looked pale and white like a dead girl! -.-
She say she don't like me being all tired and sorrow. She say she don't like the idea of sleeping whole day or for a long period of time the next day after trips, course or either camps.
Haiz. I just stfu and listen.
After a while, dad arrive home. I asked him.
Me : Dy, you think how many A can I get?
Dad : Erm. How many subjects are you taking?
Me : Hmm. 10.
Dad : So 10 A larh.
Me : You know how hard is it to get 10 A arh??!!
Dad : Hmm. So how many A u got?
Me : 6 nia.
Dad : Owh, quite good what. Okay. How many B?
Me : 2.
Dad : How many C?
Me : 2.
Dad : How many D?
Me : Oi, 6 + 2 + 2 is 10 larh -.-
Dad : Oh yea. Hmm. What you got for B and C? (not looking at the A i got T.T )
Me : Er, Physics and Sejarah B. Biology and Chemistry C.
Dad : HAR??!! All your science subject you didn't get A? Do you need tuition?
Me : NO! I don't! Btw, I got number 12 in class.
Dad : Oh, what bout Brig? Who got number 1?
Me : Brig got 2-3 A nia. Hema got number 1.
Dad : Do I know Hema? Oh, that Alam Jaya girl?
Me : Yea, that girl.
So then I complained to my mum.
Me : Mi, you see larh daddy always like to compare me with other people wan. T.T
Mum : Yea lorh. Why you always like to compare Ah Girl with other people wan arh? You cannot just be satisfied with whatever she get wan merh?
Me : Haiz. (So I told them bout what Pavi and Hem told me)
Dad suddenly burst.
Dad : I just want Ah Girl to get good results so that I can apply scholership for her larh. I don't have the money to send her to university okay!
Mum : She didn't say she wanna go U also. (Thats kinda true)
Dad : You all don't understand larh. You know how important education is nowadays arh.
K, I'll stop here. Then at night....Me, in my room doing homework and online-ing...Dad suddenly appeared in my room and..
Dad : I want you to at least get more 2 As in your end year exam. (Means more than 8As)
Me : Can you shut up and get out arh!!! =x =x =x =x =x =x =x =x =x =x =x
Eventually dad went out. Hmm, was I mean?
Anyway, that wraps up 18th June 2008.
19th June 2008.
Morning like usual got up, went school. In school a lot happened. Chemist, haha I understand.
Biology..haiz..
Teacher talk bout colon cancer. Shyt man. Same class people. Listen, shut up and keep it to yourself. I have the symptoms. Listening to what teacher told flooded my eyes. Haiz. So far only 2 people knows bout it. Haiz. I looked at her. And she stare back at me. She knew what exactly was in my mind. She quickly comfort me and say everything's gonna be alright. So I was okay at one moment. But as teacher carried on. I became afraid. And scared at the same time.
Recess time find Gurv. Told her everything. She comfort me again.
Finally I forgot bout it.
Then moral time class teacher enter. Aiyo, the list I got 2 wrong marks. Haiz. Teacher say can't change liao. Shyt her larh. She write wrong then say cannot change. Haiz. No one helped me change to my real marks. Haiz. Damn sad lorh. But after that teacher say can change marks but not position. Shuen. I don't care bout position, just care what my dad gonna see on Saturday! Damn, grade also different lerh. WTH! So teacher say write using pencil on the paper. So I counted if follow percentage also I still same position. DC lorh.
Then after that was addmaths. The fun-nest addmaths class ever man!
En Remi acted like a clown today! =)
He makes me smile! ^^
He teach log. Damn funny man!
LOGa8 = 3
8 = a^3
He say a don't want 8 liao cause too sexy. So went to 3 cause 3 half sexy nia -.-
Zadou!
lolx.
So then got something sad happened. Shagee cried. Reasons no need mention. I also don't really know what happen. Just know Ky ask Hem to ask her shut up then Hem ask her shut up. Hmm..like that gua~
Then go back time. Shagee don't know go where. Reaching her house time she told me everything larh. Haiz. Pity her.
Wah today lunch at 4.30pm. Geng xD
"Sometimes whatever is done, cannot be undone"

No comments: