Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Back from course. Among the things I did there.
16th June 2008
Leave for school like normal in the morning. Cik Emelia say be there by 7am but eventually we left school at 7.30am. Then reach PPD at 7.40am I think. Wah, saw everyone wearing school uniforms. Arif and I damn shocked. Cik Emelia also don't know that must wear uniform. Then nvm larh. Just buat duno oni xD
When I first reach there, I see, wah all malays de. Only got 2 chinese guys and 1 indian girl, + me, 1 chinese girl. Then at 8am all go to the small field to group up. Then muncul 1 chinese girl one a few more moral students. So then all were divided into groups. I'm in group 5.
Leader - Zhi Lin (male xD)
Asst. Ldr - Idani
Members
- Iman
- Aina
- Tahirah
- Johan
- Faiz
-Muzafar
- Danial
So then got 2 busses. Teacher read out the namelist for bus A and B. I was in bus A. So same with the chinese girl. So we sat together. She damn quiet lerh. Kinda hard to communicate with quiet people. So then we started talking. And erm, the bus started moving at 9am something. Talked and then erm, after a few minutes then reach one stop liao. Then eat larh. Then got up the bus again. Heading to Kota Lukut, Port Dickson, Negeri 9. As usual, slept in the bus. And reached Muzium Kota Lukut at 11.20am.
There we were given some question sheet to fill up. So we ran the whole place to look for answers. Hmm, ran? Nah, just walk like no one's bussiness xD
So then there was this huge and high flight of staircase. Leading to the 'Perigi Raja'. So we decided to go up. Haiz. Wasted our energy. That time the sun was boiling hot! So then we left the muzium at 12.30pm.
Went in the bus, watched 'Charlie Chaplin'. Haha. Funny show. Again I slept xD
Then reach 'Tempat Peranginan Negeri 9' at 1pm.
Went and wash up and gathered at 2.15pm.
So teacher selected our room mates.
My roommates are...
Idani, Tahirah, Qilah, Shazana and Haizum. Hmm, all malays huh. But still we got along pretty well =)
The room had a medium-sized living room with a sofa set and a tv, 2 rooms with 2 beds in each room, a kitchen and a bathroom. Like hotel xD
Some more got aircond. So then after clean up go down for ceramah.
They talked bout the duty for Pengerusi, S.U and also Bendahari larh. Kinda bored wan xD. Everyone was hungry so...
Then my favourite time, EAT! xD xD at 2.45pm.
Then regather in the hall at 3.15pm and sat in groups. Me sat with my grouppies!! =)
First day I damn quiet wan xD
Then discussion time. Do 'perancangan tahunan' and also must bentangkan. I didn't give any idea I think. I just sat at the side and erm, buat duno? xD xD
Danial's spelling sux! He spell music, musik xD He say its unique -.-
Then they bentangkan. As usual I just duduk diam xD
Then tea time at 6pm.
6.20pm went up to take a shower. Moral students suppose to be down at 7.15pm if I'm not mistaken. But Me and Sharon(the chinese girl) went down at 7.20pm but the teacher weren't there. We look at the sky for no reason and there was a RAINBOW there!! Haha. She forgot to take a few things so we went up to her room. Then from my block we saw Avusha on the other block. She was giving signals to ask something but we didn't understand. To our surprise, she ask 'bu shi yao xia chu de merh?' Omgosh! She speaks mandarin way better then me! Shyt, I gotta improve my mandarin! So then we said we went down but no one there. So thats it xD
So we went down to the waiting place again at 8pm.
Hmm, damn cold man that place. Started moral activity. Only got 10 moral students lerh!
me, sharon, avusha, assivin, natisha, chen wei, Jia Fuo, Zhi Lin, Alvin and one more indian guy, I forgot his name -.-
Then this Alvin guy damn funny man! He cannot sit at his own place wan. He keep walking around. When sir ask him whats wrong, he just keep quiet. So meng him he's cold and shivering. So then the activity started, sir gave us a few papers to fill in to understand our self leadership more. So after that he explained everything larh. Then he say, okay, you all can do whatever you like xD
So then everyone sat near each other and started asking IQ questions. I kept laughing cause Alvin keep making noise! Just because he's cold doesn't mean he can make noise xD
So then they say I gila -.-
Nvm. Then had lotsa fun larh.
Then dinner at 9pm -.-ll
9.50pm start ceramah again! Wasai, damn sleepy!
They teach minute mesyuarat and kertas kerja. So discussion again. Did minit mesyuarat larh.
Then that time damn sleepy. So just did meeting and S.U catat down what we discussed. Then 12am something jorh. Teacher say end everything and go drink and go sleep. I don't want eat larh. So just go up sleep. Wah, when we leave the unit, we left the aircond on, wasai, damn cold man! So me, Idani and Tahirah slpt in the living room cause we planned to watch football. But x jadi cause I slept nicely xD
Slept at 1am something.
17th June 2008
Woke up at 6.25am. Suppose to kumpul down there at don't know what time. Let all the malays go first cause they must pray. So then when I was washing my face, Sharon came and gave a knock on my door. Hmm, so early?? Yea. Left the room at 7am and they were already down there doing their exercise. Went in haflway and started a game. That game kinda lame though. But just join for the sake of having fun larh. After game, went wash up and actually me and Sharon wanted to go beach. But sir say after breakfast. So we ate and there were 5 minutes left til gathering time. But sir ajak us go 0.o
Went with a few malay girls and also Jia Fuo and Zhi Lin. =)
Then we took some pics, but too bad not with me. They'll email it to me though. *hopefully*
Then started ceramah again at 9am. This day I damn semangat. Don't know why xD
So then our places changed larh. Haiz. Then nvm lorh. Start discussion bout the resit rasmi, baucer, buku tunai and also penyata kewangan. I'm the bendahari so I'm suppose to divide the assignment among my group members. Hmm, so I divided. Aiyo, that Danial and Zhi Lin arh. Keep pushing their work to poor Aina. Then I go tegur them, then they do xD
Then finish liao. All I have to sign -.-ll
Then we were waiting for our turn to do pembentangan. Hmm, Zhi Lin fell from his chair! Aiyo, I didn't change that moment! Wasted! I was laughing my head off! It was Danial's fault! He tripped Zhi Lin! Poor ketua xD
Finally we didn't do out pembentangan cause not enough time liao. So straight on to acara penutupan. So giving out prizes. Hmm, my group won for the best answers for quiz in Kota Lukut wan -.- Lame.
Everything finished at 1pm. Went and eat our last meals together. Then off to pack our bags and gather and wait for bus. So finished packing and went down to wait. Hmm, took a lot of pics! All nice nice and memorable ones =)
Can't wait to get them back! ^^
Then 2.30pm leave the place. Went to one place in PD oso larh. The place last time my BEC stayed wan. Damn nice wan that place =)
Then me, Iman, Sharon, Jia Fuo, Zhi Lin, Chen Wei, Idani and Aina went to the beach!! ^^
Got lil crabs there ^^
Then Zhi Lin was emo-ing. Haiz that emo kid. Then we go kacau him xD
Took pics again -.-
Them me and Jia Fuo go walk walk at the beach. We were playing water larh. Actually sand -.-
Then Sharon go take out pics -.-
I didn't know that larh. Then I did my trademark. Wrote FEL on the sand but got washed away by the waves.
Then I accidently went too deep into the water and got my legs wet. Haiz. Nvm larh. Then go buy water lorh. Not I buy larh. Sharon and Idani. Then got up the bus again. Aiyo, the show 'God must be crazy' was on tv -.-
I don't care larh. Damn sleepy. Slept the whole journey back town. Reach PPD at 5pm something. Then said godbye to everyone and Pn. Maimon came and fetched us. So she sent us home and ah....finally...HOME SWEET HOME. Then here I am writting this! ^^
Btw, got my position in class liao. According to Brigs, I got number 12th..hmm..okay I guess ^^
Tired, want sleep..tatax
(will update on the photos next time)

No comments: