Friday, June 20, 2008

Today many many funny things happen lerh.
In school damn sien. Go school do nothing. Such a waste of time -.-
Today got sesi penggambaran for badan pengawas. Shyt HM.
She say which prefect not in picture will kana sack! Sack her larh.
So damn boring lorh in barisan time. Btw, I convinced HJun to join BB. Hope she join larh. Hehe~
Then sure got SOMEONE very happy de. What owh? That person is me lorh. Not that other person xD
She say she will try. Yorr, she want join SOKA. I also want lorh -.-
Don't want talk so much bout the sesi penggambaran. Think of it also naik darah -.-
Then after that sesi was PJ. Hmm. Nothing much. Then recess. Recess time no where to go. Want go up class suddenly saw Pn Noraizan tegur the student. Hem ran down. 0.o
Why suddenly everyone scared of her? xD
After recess is BI. Wah, sien dao. Wanna sleep liao -.-
Hem like halfway asleep liao. Btw, Lynn the book you let me read corrupted my mind dude! Like what Hem said, It's like teaching us all the steps xD
During Bi our class so dead. So many students not in class. Wah, Sree sat alone. Kesian him. Ask him sit beside me, he don't wan. SHUEn~
Then MA. This time nice. No study. She busy with her work. Me, Hem and Brig sang songs xD
Normal larh. All those melodious songs =)
Then Sree. Haiz. Don't know what to say. He sit on the table. Chia Voon say like mermaid. *Correction, is merman.* xD
Then after that balik liao lorh. Wait for mum.
Reach home. Mum tell story. She say in newspaper reported got one 2 year old girl died cause internal injuries after one man sat on her. Wah, damn kesian. That man not even her dad or related to her. Innocently died! T.T Then makan makan. See my food.
Then was online time. After a while got sleepy liao. So sleep. Till 7 something. Suddenly my room fan so fast de. Woke up ask what happen 0.0 xD xD The biasa me xD
Then my gor say he on the fan de. I ask why. Rupa-rupanya the people come spray the mosquito thingy. My mum say my housing row got a few people kena denggi. My neighbour got one guy. And the last house got one more. Wah, kena denggi woh. Can die de lerh.
Then my mum close all the doors and windows like so funny nia. She and my gor peeping outside to see what happen. I went to my mum side wan see then she ask me go away -.-
Then I go couch there lie down xD
Then my mum suddenly came out of her room, Whispering "Aiyo, my towel!"
Haha. It was outside xD
Then in 2 seconds the whole house was full of that gas thing. I was gasping for air. Did some stupid stunts. -.-
Normal me at home again xD
Damn funny larh. My mum look at me and say I gila d. Lol.
Then dad came home. He opened the front door. I rushed out and gasped for fresh air xD
Then continue online-ing. Then me, dad and mum at living room time suddenly gor inside room shout..
"woohoo, kachat, kachat!"
Haha. So cute lerh >.<
Then dad took and threw it away. So gross. Gor scared like hell nia. LOL. He ran up the bed. So funny.
Got a lot more to talk about. But too bad I forgot. Haiz.
Finally got a few pics from course. =)
Others haven't get. Got one perfect picture with one malay girl. She haven't come online yet. So didn't get yet ^^




I look so blurr in all the pics -.-

Zhi Lin's smile so fake sia!!

No comments: